European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

How can the Dutch change the order?

Because you're allowed to!

How come they had 11 penalty takers even though we had 10 men?

FIX!

Guest nufc 4 life

i feel worse for Taylor and Milner especially becuase they worked their fucking bollocks off well done lads

How can the Dutch change the order?

Because you're allowed to!

How come they had 11 penalty takers even though we had 10 men?

FIX!

Not sure if that is the case, but they should have, Holland should have had to remove a player. Could have been a case for appeal.

But surely having 10 takers would be an advantage!

That was incredible.

Oh well, well done Holland, you and your cheaty f****** stupidly named goalkeeper.

Absolute filth from their keeper and the ref didn't even stop him. If Carson had come 4 yards of the line he would of easily saved the last Dutch penalty.

Well done England, that Dutch coach what a t****r, why did he make taylor take a penalty, hope UEFA fine him for coming on to the pitch though I doubt they will have the bottle to enforce the rules.

i feel worse for Taylor and Milner especially becuase they worked their fucking bollocks off well done lads

Nice six-week break for them now. Look forward to next season. :thup:

Guest kingdawson

So we finally work out how to score a penalty and the damn goalkeeper totally forgetts how to save one.

That was incredible.

Oh well, well done Holland, you and your cheaty f****** stupidly named goalkeeper.

Absolute filth from their keeper and the ref didn't even stop him. If Carson had come 4 yards of the line he would of easily saved the last Dutch penalty.

Well done England, that Dutch coach what a t****r, why did he make taylor take a penalty, hope UEFA fine him for coming on to the pitch though I doubt they will have the bottle to enforce the rules.

I think he was perfectly entitled to point out that England were just about to cheat, but hey, I´m a little biased..

Guest nufc 4 life

Nice six-week break for them now. Look forward to next season. :thup:

yeah hope they recover well

Guest eyeball_tickler

if only the senior team was this good at penalties we probably would have won a few tournaments.

Well, the tournaments over. Time for one last dig at Pearce before he hopefully disappears into obscurity.

Why the fuck did he play Joe Hart in the build-up game with the practice shootout? Muppet :laugh:

My MotM: Onuoha. Fucking titanic. :clap:

Guest Geordiesned

Tremendous heart and effort from England let down by a weak referee in the penalty shoot out.

Guest nufc 4 life

Well, the tournaments over. Time for one last dig at Pearce before he hopefully disappears into obscurity.

Why the fuck did he play Joe Hart in the build-up game with the practice shootout? Muppet :laugh:

don't be silly Taylor all the way

Guest Geordiesned

Should have stayed on and played injured like Taylor tbh. ;)