**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

Got 41 this gameweek prior to bonus points and assist updates. Wallace may get an assist for the saved free kick, and Drogba is a good shout for bonus points. Maybe even Tevez, Elano, and Richards too. Ronaldo cost me a few.

41pts   (Moved up a few places).  Up to 59th from 101.

Arteta and Bianchi doing the business.

This gameweek is a headache with all the big teams playing each other.

Out Ronaldo and Kranjcar

In Gerrard Bentley.

Probably have to play

3-5-2

Bianchi and Pizzaro up front neither will score this week, but will cost to change.

Might gamble -4 in getting Martins in as we have another easy game away to Boro next. :lol:

**Looking to Elano in at some point when the ManC fixtures change for the better.

Garrido the ManC left back has been my secret weapon so far 11pts from 2 games.

Have taken him out as sure ManU will score after 2 dissapointing opening games.

Fuck it, kneejerk wildcard playing time.  Off you fucking go Jagielka, Nemi, Baines, Jenas, Berbatov and Carvalho, you're not fit to wear the shirt you useless overpaid twats.  You too Ronaldo, although I may grudgingly take you back once your suspension's finished...

f*** it, kneejerk wildcard playing time.  Off you f****** go Jagielka, Nemi, Baines, Jenas, Berbatov and Carvalho, you're not fit to wear the shirt you useless overpaid twats.  You too Ronaldo, although I may grudgingly take you back once your suspension's finished...

:lol:

I fought the temptation to do that and instead just got myself docked 20 points  O0

Disaster, I have Dawson (doubtful), Carvahlo (injured), Essien (doubtful) and Ronaldo (suspended) in my bl**dy squad!  This is worse than our injury record!

Play your wilcard pal

I've played mine already,had a shocking team.

Im now chuffed with:

Milner Fabregas Bentley Malouda Arteta

Van Persie Martins

Disaster, I have Dawson (doubtful), Carvahlo (injured), Essien (doubtful) and Ronaldo (suspended) in my bl**dy squad!  This is worse than our injury record!

Play your wilcard pal

I've played mine already,had a shocking team.

Im now chuffed with:

Milner Fabregas Bentley Malouda Arteta

Van Persie Martins

Think I will, I'll look into it tonight, that or I'll get about 4 points for the next 3 weeks, particulalry as Darren Bent, my main striker is having a mare!

NO MINUS FOUR POINTS THOUGH

1 free transfer a week,unless he's already used it up,

Sorry for the caps  :smitten:

Yes.  And -4 points for every transfer after that.  So minus 4 points for 2 transfers, one for free and one costing 4 points.