Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

bellamy has to be running out of things to say at press conferences.  no doubt it was his dream to play infront of their hooligan element, supported the green street massive as a boy.

modeled his game on elijah wood etc....

Bella's will be going abroad next season then, he must be running out of English clubs by now, £7.5 mill is a lot for him like. I thought he was very poor for Liverpool and after yet another problem time for him I am amazed anyone wants him.

Guest Dr. Pongle

Poison Dwarf to West Ham for £7.5m

Wonder where he'll be playing in 08/09?

5 clubs in 2 years.

Golf clubs not included, obviously.

Liverpool had a potential star in Bellamy.  He wasn't given enough time in a settled forward line to prove how much of a bargain he really was in my opinion. 

I'm glad we didn't go back for him though, he's a proven disruptive arsehole who'll probably only be worse these days given that he probably feels that he's missed his shot at the big time with Liverpool.

Liverpool had a potential star in Bellamy.  He wasn't given enough time in a settled forward line to prove how much of a bargain he really was in my opinion. 

I'm glad we didn't go back for him though, he's a proven disruptive arsehole who'll probably only be worse these days given that he probably feels that he's missed his shot at the big time with Liverpool.

Once he had swung that golf club his career was over at Liverpool, no club would or should stand for that from one of their players.

Once he had swung that golf club his career was over at Liverpool, no club would or should stand for that from one of their players.

Wasn't that blown out of proportion though?

Can't remember as well as I wish but I thought it became clear that that incident was a mountain out of a molehill and that the only issue was that they were not in their rooms resting in the first place.  I could well be wrong.

Manchester City have reached a "preliminary agreement" with Reggina to sign striker Rolando Bianchi for £8.8m, according to the Italian club.

Reggina expect the striker to complete his move to City on Wednesday.

Wasn't that blown out of proportion though?

Can't remember as well as I wish but I thought it became clear that that incident was a mountain out of a molehill and that the only issue was that they were not in their rooms resting in the first place.  I could well be wrong.

I thin iit was more of the usual stuff, play it down as much as they could in the public eye, but beh9ind closed doors I think he would have been told he was out of there, he did not even get to come in the Champions League final..

Guest brewer

Who the hell is Lucas Leiva?! Liverpool signed him for £8m...

He goes just by Lucas. He's an attacking midfielder sort of in the Gerrard mould, except he passes more than he 'drives'

Manchester City have reached a "preliminary agreement" with Reggina to sign striker Rolando Bianchi for £8.8m, according to the Italian club.

Reggina expect the striker to complete his move to City on Wednesday.

Has anyone ever heard of this fella? My knowledge of him comes entirely from Wiki and YouTube. :laugh:

Still...£8.8m, 24 years old, 18 goals in Serie A last season...bit of a step up from Dickov! Little aprehensive after the last one we brought from that part of the world tho... :weep:

Madrid have got Saviola on a free aswell.

And they're after Fabregas

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1014850.html

As the press conference, it stressed that Cesc “interests much” and that, although is “very difficult, is necessary to try it”. “It is in a great equipment and it could in the end be a good blow”, considered. In addition, it explained that to the white club still it would have left “three or four players to close the group”, but “not much more, because in the last years it has been fichado to players with future and hunger”, considered.

Guest optimistic nit

Liverpool first offer is 15 mln Euro, Ajax started the negiotiations stating that they want 20 mln Euro. 

NAC Breda has Lee Holmes (20 years old) from Derby Country on trial. Youngest player ever in the first team of DC, former captain of Englund under 19. Loaned out last year twice. Wonder what went wrong with him, somebody knows?

well if someone had bloody put up my buying from derby county article you could find out ;)

Guest optimistic nit

TOTTENHAM

In.

Gareth Bale (Southampton - £5m)

Adel Taarabt (Lens - Undisclosed)

Darren Bent (Charlton - £16.5m)

Younes Kaboul (Auxerre - £8m)

Out.

Reto Ziegler (Sampdoria - £1.3m)

You forgot Yuri Berchiche (Athletic Bilbao - £150k)    :)

SSN say bale was sold for 10million