Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Guest trotter58

Cacapa? Lyon captain for 5 years? champion league year on year? thought so.

Geremi? 5 years YOUNGER than your good friend Campo, Robben must be s*** then.

David Rozehnal? Czech International.

Joey Barton? English international, unlike your good friend Nolan who can't even get a cap playing his best.

Your not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Cacapa? Past his best by the sounds of things. Why else would they let such an 'important' player go?

Geremi? Don't make me laugh. Just content to sit on the bench at Chelsea which says it all really.

Rozehnal? Still never heard of him.

Joey Barton? Remind me again how many caps this 'English international' has.

Personally, I wouldn't take Gavin McCann over a gaping hole in the middle of the pitch and 10 men on the teamsheet, and that is based on having watched him almost every game for the last few years.

I do think that jloyd could be a useful signing for free, though. If only he can do something about his colossal attitude problem and lose the God complex.

Cacapa? Lyon captain for 5 years? champion league year on year? thought so.

Geremi? 5 years YOUNGER than your good friend Campo, Robben must be s*** then.

David Rozehnal? Czech International.

Joey Barton? English international, unlike your good friend Nolan who can't even get a cap playing his best.

Your not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Joey Barton? Remind me again how many caps this 'English international' has.

1 more than Nolan...

Guest trotter58

So what was N'Gotty when Sam signed him trotter?

So we're comparing Bolton to Newcastle now are we? Shouldn't a 'big' club be signing 'big' players?

Please sum up, in your own words and in your own time, your thoughts of these world beaters  mackems.gif

Daniel Braaten 

Heidar Helguson

Dzemaili

Gavin McCann

Jlloyd Samuel 

mackems.gif

Then tell me how they compare to our signings, which is what this was about until you started spouting shit out of every orifice.

Guest trotter58

Please sum up, in your own words and in your own time, your thoughts of these world beaters  mackems.gif

Daniel Braaten 

Heidar Helguson

Dzemaili

Gavin McCann

Jlloyd Samuel 

mackems.gif

Then tell me how they compare to our signings, which is what this was about until you started spouting s*** out of every orifice.

I already have: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=42013.125 and i've already made it clear how i think that they compare to your signings. Please try to keep up.

Daniel Braaten 

Heidar Helguson

Dzemaili

Gavin McCann

Jlloyd Samuel 

mackems.gif

Then tell me how they compare to our signings, which is what this was about until you started spouting s*** out of every orifice.

I already have: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=42013.125 and i've already made it clear how i think that they compare to your signings. Please try to keep up.

In a different thread, so am supposed to follow you about for your opinion? (plus there is no comparison from you, just waffle)

Jesus fuking wept.

Guest trotter58

In a different thread, so am supposed to follow you about for your opinion?

I suspect that you might have difficulty finding your arse with your hands. Just a hunch.

I suspect that you might have difficulty finding your arse with your hands. Just a hunch.

You do get more moronic by the post, i was willing to retract it but what the hell.

Boro have had a bid for Samaras rejected according to The Mirror. :lol:

a) Why the hell did Sven reject any sort of bid for him.

b) Hahaha at the standard of Boro targets.

Can only imagine that this bid was either (a) Fictional, or (b), Far too low.

2nd point, I don't think Samaras is that bad. The lad has some ability, but he's a shadow of the player he was when he first arrived. No confidence, no service, played out of position, crowd on his back...etc. Bit of a Hugo Viana. I hope Sven sticks by him, I think there is a good player in there somewhere. I'd rather he stayed than Corradi or Dickov.

2nd point, I don't think Samaras is that bad. The lad has some ability, but he's a shadow of the player he was when he first arrived. No confidence, no service, played out of position, crowd on his back...etc. Bit of a Hugo Viana. I hope Sven sticks by him, I think there is a good player in there somewhere. I'd rather he stayed than Corradi or Dickov.

Unlike Hugo he's got the physique to handle the EPL.

He could come good, unless you got your money back i'd keep him. He's only about 23 isn't he? Plenty of time left to get a decent player out of him, as i think when he peaks he could be a right force in the right hands.

Guest trotter58

Haven't you got enough fans to create a forum?

Sorry. Didn't realise i was posting on Pravda.com. Isn't anyone allowed to disagree with you?

Guest firetotheworks

So what was N'Gotty when Sam signed him trotter?

So we're comparing Bolton to Newcastle now are we? Shouldn't a 'big' club be signing 'big' players?

Your words, not ours. Im not going anywhere near the whole 'big club' bollocks debate but Im pleased that were signing some unknowns. New regime, less hollywood signings. Weve made mistakes with big siginings in the past, so have a lot of clubs. Finally now we have a manager who'd rather get the right players than the ones who'll stir up hype with the fans only to fall far short and end up with egg on their face. Sounds to me like youre bitter because Big Sam left Bolton. Dont know much about Sammy Lee but wouldnt it be more constructive talking about YOUR team with YOUR fans rather than coming on here and spouting shite about our players? Thought so.

I thought Samaras was very good against us at VP last year.

Mind you, we were so shit that night, we made you look like Brazil 1970

We were awesome that night. Best performance of the season. Never mind looking like Brazil 1970, I think we could have beaten them on that form.  :laugh:

Unlike Hugo he's got the physique to handle the EPL.

He could come good, unless you got your money back i'd keep him. He's only about 23 isn't he? Plenty of time left to get a decent player out of him, as i think when he peaks he could be a right force in the right hands.

Remember seeing a replay of one of his first games a little while back (Charlton 3-2), he was charging around like a bull, absolutely mental. Couldn't belive it was the same guy who spent most of last season mincing around like a complete woofter. Got a bit of a Heskey complex I think...doesn't realise how big he is. Mentally shrunk about 6 inches after Liam Ridgwell kicked him in the back. I hope we can get him playing again - but I'm not particuarly confident. Don't think he wants it enough. Still, he's got more ability in his toenails than Dickov and Corradi have between them. I live in hope.

He's 22 btw.

Guest trotter58

Dont know much about Sammy Lee but wouldnt it be more constructive talking about YOUR team with YOUR fans rather than coming on here and spouting s**** about our players? Thought so.

Don't you want anyone to comment on YOUR teams transfers then?

Dont know much about Sammy Lee but wouldnt it be more constructive talking about YOUR team with YOUR fans rather than coming on here and spouting s**** about our players? Thought so.

You haven't heard of most of them. So it'd be a bit pointless

Aye, just not you.

Guest trotter58

You haven't heard of most of them. So it'd be a bit pointless

Didn't stop you lot commenting on ours!