Sunderland sign Chopra. £5m!

Mr Logic

Guest Kenton Magpie

http://www.safc.com/uploads/images/jul_07/safc_1184330903_chopra303.jpg

It's all about the money surely?

doesn't look happy, holding it as if he's dangling dogshite from his hands

I wont boo him. I'm dissapointed he has signed for the scum but you cant blame the lad for having a burning desire to prove himself in the premiership.

If there was another premiership club who were in for him he would have chosen them over Sunderland I believe

doesn't look happy, holding it as if he's dangling dogshite from his hands

:lol:

the sunderland message board has crashed  :lol:

Last time I was there some one was telling the Chopras dad said line. Is this really true or is it Internet rumour that has now become fact?

Haha that was me, hope that crashed it :lol:

I wont boo him. I'm dissapointed he has signed for the scum but you cant blame the lad for having a burning desire to prove himself in the premiership.

If there was another premiership club who were in for him he would have chosen them over Sunderland I believe

Agree. Put yourself in his shoes though, if I had the choice to play for Cardiff in shitty stadiums all year or play week in-week out in places like Old Trafford, then theres only one winner. His career is only so long and sometimes you have to swallow a bit of pride and get on with it.

I wont boo him.  I think it'd actually get to the mackems more if we were nice to him, and he'd probably clap us back :lol:

Yeah, theres something on their message board where they have come to the conclusion as soon as the camera flashed, he dropped the shirt and ran to the sink to get some dettol on his hands....

I give him one season.

They're all moaning like they haven't got any other Geordies at their club. Looking at the list of their youth players, a hell of a lot of them are from places north of the Tyne.

I found this amusing on there board:

Originally Posted by Quinderland 

Theres the start of conor hourihane at the academy which is said to be a cracking bit of work.

The other new academy scholars at Sunderland next season are: David Brown (defender, Stanley), Joe Cornforth (defender, Cramlington), Andrew Galer (striker, Sunderland), Liam Hubbock (striker, Newcastle), Martin Hunter (goalkeeper, Whitley Bay), Dan Madden (defender, Durham), Liam Noble (midfield, Newcastle), Adam Reid (midfield, Hartlepool) and Gavin Scott (striker, Stanley).

safc

Scorer replied:

Are the lads we bring in usually so local or is this an effort to get a bit of local pride going throughout the club?

Local pride?!!? Aye if they were signed up to play for Newcastle United.