Armband up for Grabs

NSG

Guest Invicta_Toon

You had Deco as an option FFS in a poll describing the captaincy candidates as 'realistic.' An unfunny pointless pisstake if there ever was one.

oh god. it's not like any poll in the fucking history of the internet never had a joke option

50 cent!

fucking donut

I don't mind being a donut thankyou very much, I like donuts.

you would

seriously, this guy as a mod? as in actually allowed to make decisions?

has he even made a good call yet?

You had Deco as an option FFS in a poll describing the captaincy candidates as 'realistic.' An unfunny pointless pisstake if there ever was one.

oh god. it's not like any poll in the fucking history of the internet never had a joke option

50 cent!

fucking donut

You cant expect him to think and moderate at the same time! You've got to remember than synapses in James head travel the equivalent distance of 4 times to the moon and back just to carry out basic motor skills.

;) :D

50 cent!

fucking donut

you would

you're (sic) not getting the fucking point as usual

Guest Invicta_Toon

50 cent!

fucking donut

you would

you're (sic) not getting the fucking point as usual

what's that then?

oh god. it's not like any poll in the f****** history of the internet never had a joke option

50 cent!

f****** donut

you would

He could make a good decision, and boot your ass out of here!

But then again i'd keep you for the fun of you being unreasonable

Every thread i go into at the minute is just an argument between this Vic bloke and everyone else. Making visiting the boards really fucking pointless which is a shame coz i use to enjoy coming on having a read of peoples opinions about things. Now all you see is this tit vic being a cunt about everything anyone says or does.

Rant Over/

Every thread i go into at the minute is just an argument between this Vic bloke and everyone else. Making visiting the boards really fucking pointless which is a shame coz i use to enjoy coming on having a read of peoples opinions about things. Now all you see is this tit vic being a cunt about everything anyone says or does.

Rant Over/

Boring innit.

Every thread i go into at the minute is just an argument between this Vic bloke and everyone else. Making visiting the boards really f****** pointless which is a shame coz i use to enjoy coming on having a read of peoples opinions about things. Now all you see is this tit vic being a c*** about everything anyone says or does.

Rant Over/

Boring innit.

Adds character to the place, apparently.

Rant Over/

...and yet the solution is so simple...

Guest Invicta_Toon

Rant Over/

is that just at the minute? or have you had a bee in your little bonnet since I made you look a fool the last time you tried to take the piss?

it always amazes me when people try and misrepresent their true agenda's when at a click you can find out exactly who they are and what they've said in the past

I'm gonna forget that you just called me cunt if you do what you promise and disappear

Every thread i go into at the minute is just an argument between this Vic bloke and everyone else. Making visiting the boards really f****** pointless which is a shame coz i use to enjoy coming on having a read of peoples opinions about things. Now all you see is this tit vic being a c*** about everything anyone says or does.

Rant Over/

is that just at the minute? or have you had a bee in your little bonnet since I made you look a fool the last time you tried to take the piss?

it always amazes me when people try and misrepresent their true agenda's when at a click you can find out exactly who they are and what they've said in the past

I'm gonna forget that you just called me c*** if you do what you promise and disappear

i was made to look foolish, that spelling mistake i made got me bad!

Guest Invicta_Toon

I reckon there's a decent chance Owen will get it now he's supposedly staying.

why are you talking about who's going to be captain now we have new information?

this is an irrelevent discussion!

/cat fondling mod

Guest Invicta_Toon

If I was a mod I'd have locked the thread as the topic already exists.

Thread locking seems to sporadically follow rules and then emotions, then rules again.

so how does locking a poll because there is another thread make sense? is someone going to count up all the posts for Owen in this thread?

I don't think Owen will get it either. Maybe if he signs a new 4-5 years contract withouth the clause he would, but I don't think he'd be a good captain. My favorite would be Butt, but I don't think he will start every game. Then I think of Solano, but he will also not play every match. I don't think Barton should get it yet, maybe when/if he has calmed down. The only two candidates left would be Taylor or Given, but Taylor is to young IMO and somehow I don't think it would be ideall with a keeper as captain. So maybe Emre could, or maybe maybe Martins, though I have my doubts on wether is should be captain. Perhaps Rozenhal is a good captain? I'd bet my money on someone new.

I reckon there's a decent chance Owen will get it now he's supposedly staying.

why are you talking about who's going to be captain now we have new information?

this is an irrelevent discussion!

/cat fondling mod

:idiot2:

I'd like to see you as a mod, since you think they are so bad. That would be fucking hilarious! In the end you would probably be the only one left who is not banned...