Carlisle Utd 1-1 Newcastle Utd - Post-Match Thread

Newcastle Fan

Joey Barton went close with a header. Still Newcastle dominating and Martins has had a few chances.

He went close with a header last time aswell :lol:

why you not at this match too? dont call me unless you actually go to the matches

Don't know if you realised but it's a pre-season friendly. :thup:

Guest Geordiecunny

I've been at Hartlepool and Carlisle and Its a good job I bought my season tickets before I did or else I seriously would consider not doing so. Stephen Carr must go! How anyone can rationally consider him worthy of kicking a ball. Im shit at football but I genuinely think I'd be better at right back than that hunchback cunt!

I've been at Hartlepool and Carlisle and Its a good job I bought my season tickets before I did or else I seriously would consider not doing so. Stephen Carr must go! How anyone can rationally consider him worthy of kicking a ball. Im shit at football but I genuinely think I'd be better at right back than that hunchback cunt!

surely you cant base the future season on the first 2 friendlies at Hartlepool and Carlisle ??

surely you cant base the future season on the first 2 friendlies at Hafrtlepool and Carlisle ??

only just managed to see Nobby's goal... quality technique

Just as a matter of interest, we've kept the whole thing to one thread. Pre-match, Match and post-match in one big thread.

Thoughts? Better, worse? Keep it, ditch it?

Guest Geordiecunny

I've been at Hartlepool and Carlisle and Its a good job I bought my season tickets before I did or else I seriously would consider not doing so. Stephen Carr must go! How anyone can rationally consider him worthy of kicking a ball. Im s*** at football but I genuinely think I'd be better at right back than that hunchback c***!

surely you cant base the future season on the first 2 friendlies at Hafrtlepool and Carlisle ??

only just managed to see Nobby's goal... quality technique

Perhaps not the whole season but there is no sign of any improvement at the minute! If we deserve to lose against a league two side now how can we expect to get the season proper starting well.

surprised to see this poor result!I know missing a good few players but still how many times did we here that before!playing fuckin Carlisle like!Just hope it helps us move faster in the transfer market!I dont wanna see Ramage anywhere near the first team next year!seen nobbys goal,pure class,pure nobby!

Guest Geordiecunny

surprised to see this poor result!I know missing a good few players but still how many times did we here that before!playing fuckin Carlisle like!Just hope it helps us move faster in the transfer market!I dont wanna see Ramage anywhere near the first team next year!seen nobbys goal,pure class,pure nobby!

I left in disgust when I thought they'd scored a second. I found out it was cancelled out just as I was leaving but still was a bit pissed off so didn't bother to stay.

I left in disgust when I thought they'd scored a second. I found out it was cancelled out just as I was leaving but still was a bit pissed off so didn't bother to stay.

Sorry to hear ya went all the way down to that place for nothing!

Guest Rey Mysterio

Sam has said he couln't give a sh1t whether we win friendlys or not, aslong as we get off to a good start in the league. Tad too much doom and gloom on here dont we think?

So you missed the goal eh  ;D

Wow ... I can't believe how upset people are.

The only things I have kept an eye out for in the first two friendlies are the performances of the new guys Rozehnal and Barton, as well as the guys who have been out for a while in Owen and Shola, also monitoring Martins' progress. By all accounts these players are all looking good so far. I couldn't really care less about anyone else tbh. I don't think any of the other guys are going to be playing much this season.

People please calm down!

They are only winning cause of some great keeping, we have played much better and dominated. Agree with Dragon too though pre-season doesn't matter at all really, just like alot of warm up games.

Great keeping ? Take it you wern't at the match and realised that he never really had one decent save to make

wasn't there, however he made 2 fantastic saves apparently

Guest Phil K

I always found if we had a great set of friendlies results, we were utter shit in the league proper, and conversely if the pre-season results were poor we did well in the PREM.

I CAN HOPE ANYWAYS.

I always found if we had a great set of friendlies results, we were utter s*** in the league proper, and conversely if the pre-season results were poor we did well in the PREM.

I CAN HOPE ANYWAYS.

hope so!

Just as a matter of interest, we've kept the whole thing to one thread. Pre-match, Match and post-match in one big thread.

Thoughts? Better, worse? Keep it, ditch it?

Don't really like the post match cut off... so the best, imo, is one prematch, and then a new one for when the game kicks off which will eventually include all the post match talk.

Guest Blood

There was nutters all around me raving on about why people werent committed in challenges! ITS PRE SEASON! A warm up and fitness exercise! Jesus H Samuel! Its all cool.....we don't have to panic yet and who knows these new found fans may even sing the Blaydon Races correctly this season.....Collingwood Street? Passing the folks along the road? Never mind lets all just blame Stevie Carr and whinge for the next 12 months.....bring back Franz Carr!

There was nutters all around me raving on about why people werent committed in challenges! ITS PRE SEASON! A warm up and fitness exercise! Jesus H Samuel! Its all cool.....we don't have to panic yet and who knows these new found fans may even sing the Blaydon Races correctly this season.....Collingwood Street? Passing the folks along the road? Never mind lets all just blame Stevie Carr and whinge for the next 12 months.....bring back Franz Carr!

And then Barton did get stuck in and came out with a broken foot. Least he won the 50-50 eh?

im glad you missed the goal!