Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

Guest Guinness

According to SSN Allardyce has said Dyer can leave the club, mentioned something about family matters.

is "battling family problems that might force him to move on" according to sam.

Has the SSN interview been on?

Edit - that's a yes then.

no the presenter just read out a quote from Allardyce tho, should be coming up soon.

lass he knocked up 9 months ago on a wild night out in Landan has just spawned his kid.

Sister arrested on drug charges 2 months ago or summit wasn't it?

Guest TyneToPlay

lass he knocked up 9 months ago on a wild night out in Landan has just spawned his kid.

Why would that mean he has to move? Couldn't he just set her up in a house somewhere else?

Why would that mean he has to move? Couldn't he just set her up in a house somewhere else?

I'm joking.

IF this is true about "family issues" or whatever, then let the greedy fucker hand in a transfer request.

He's on - depending what you belive - a reported 60-80k a WEEK and he doesn't want to give up his cut of the transfer fee? After everything the greedy little c***s took out of this club he still wants more.

This is the type of greedy money grabbing behaviour that gives footballers a bad name.

Like I said "if" this is true, then get shot of the sniveling little b****** as soon as. :rant:

Guest Guinness

We'll need to sign another midfielder too with Emre being his usual crocked self and Barton missing the first part of the season.

Yep, doesn't leave us in an ideal situation going into the new season, but if we were to get a right back it would at least free up Geremi and Solano to play in midfield.

IF this is true about "family issues" or whatever, then let the greedy fucker hand in a transfer request.

He's on - depending what you belive - a reported 60-80k a WEEK and he doesn't want to give up his cut of the transfer fee? After everything the greedy little c***s took out of this club he still wants more.

This is the type of greedy money grabbing behaviour that gives footballers a bad name.

Like I said "if" this is true, then get shot of the sniveling little b****** as soon as. :rant:

Simmer.

??

You got "greedy money grabbing c**t" from "family issues"? I love it when people are rational and don't jump to conclusions!

Na, my point was if he wants to go for "family issues", then why has he not handed in a transfer request?

That is, if it's not just about the money for him and his agent.

??

You got "greedy money grabbing c**t" from "family issues"? I love it when people are rational and don't jump to conclusions!

Na, my point was if he wants to go for "family issues", then why has he not handed in a transfer request?

That is, if it's not just about the money for him and his agent.

Am with you on that.

Expects us to let him go at his request but to pay him to do so.

Utter cunt of the highest order.

Need to get him out ASAP, need to get a replacement in even sooner.

Paying him a fortune, spending millions, wasting months on sorting his body out and persevering with him when otherwise he might already be playing in the championship or retired.

After all we have done for him, if theres any mention of him getting a loyalty bonus when he goes... :knuppel2:

I'll be fucking delighted if we get a decent fee for him. He's a cunt, lazy, always injured and whenever he is fit he's infuriating to watch because he's either quite good or absolutely shit.

Simmer.

Aye, mebbies i've went a bit over the top, but i'm just a bit peed off that this close to the season we've still got a paper thin squad and then not only with three of our midfielders out for a while (Barton, Emre and Duff), we've now got Dyer playing up.

I think my point is, if this family thing is serious (and I wouldn't wish anything bad on Dyer), and it was me I would put my family first and hand in a request straight away.

If as it seems Dyer has just said he wants to go for this reason but not handed in the request, to me that just seems like it's all about the money and not his family.

True, I need to calm down a bit, but i'm just feeling a bit frustrated at the minute.