Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

Either a straight swap for Lennon or Tevez, anything less and we make him suffer up here for the next two years.

I have no problem seeing the club break dyer down into little bits.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I fecking hate Dyer with a passion ever since he got Sir Bobby the sack, I totally blame that little scumbag for sticking the knife in. It's always been a shame that Dyer's never realised his potential and I truly believe he has/had some just that he's always been lazy and more bothered with living it up. We've got Milner to replace Nobby on the wing and Dyer's never been big enough for me in the centre of midfield so if he goes I won't lose any sleep, just hope we can use him as a bargaining chip to get another decent midfielder in.

Bit concerned at the way this transfer window is going. I'm not sure Allardyce had originally planned to lose Dyer, and now it looks like Emre won't make the Bolton game. Add that to the Barton injury and we need to find another midfielder. I don't think any of us, least of all Allardyce, expected us to be heading into August with a smaller squad than last season, finding ourselves needing a good midfielder when our hunt for several defenders is proving so difficult.

We need 3 or 4 good players in and we need them fast. I wouldn't want to be in Allardyce's shoes at the moment.

Bit concerned at the way this transfer window is going. I'm not sure Allardyce had originally planned to lose Dyer, and now it looks like Emre won't make the Bolton game. Add that to the Barton injury and we need to find another midfielder. I don't think any of us, least of all Allardyce, expected us to be heading into August with a smaller squad than last season, finding ourselves needing a good midfielder when our hunt for several defenders is proving so difficult.

We need 3 or 4 good players in and we need them fast. I wouldn't want to be in Allardyce's shoes at the moment.

This.

Wow. Can't believe I'm writing this but we should've kept Sibierski.

While I'll admit that the team looked much more threatening when Dyer was on the pitch, I'll be happy to see him go  -- provided we get a decent replacement.

It is the beginning of a new era and it is time that Dyer (and Carr) go the way of  Roeder, Bramble, and Shepherd.

Everything that passed between the sale of Woodgate and signing of Sam Allardyce was a waste. I'd just as soon see the club dump as many "icons" of that era as possible. And nothing is more iconic of that era than the Bowyer-Dyer spat. Get rid.

Guest khyberpass

Dyer has a family???....I believed some of you fellas when you said he was a complete bas**rd !!!!! :crazy2:

Seriously,

believe we're losing a good midfielder..but never shown it consistently; and now he gets booed as soon as he touches the ball  :knuppel2:...he has no chance with us anywhooos

best to let him go..Wenger had been very interested in him a while back....

Fact is, we needed midfielders before Dyer was going...this may focus Sam to get in Baptista, Deco,  Appiah & MG Pedersen... :clap2: :laugh: :celb:

Guest Knightrider

I'll cry if we replace him with Kevin Nolan. :weep:

I wouldn't, good all-round player in my opinion regardless of whether people view him as overrated or underrated. Not that we'll go for him like, or Bolton would sell.

Guest khyberpass

I'll cry if we replace him with Kevin Nolan. :weep:

I wouldn't, good all-round player in my opinion regardless of whether people view him as overrated or underrated. Not that we'll go for him like, or Bolton would sell.

Got to agree with HTT - Nolan severely under-rated...but not allowed to leave anywhooos....

We should let Dyer go.  Talented player or not, the last few years he's never really contributed as much he should do in a season or ever hit the massive potential he showed as a youngster.  Injuries have not helped, but think its for the best he goes, of course only if we can get a replacement for him.

Guest pont-toon

replace him with Giles Barnes and ill be happy :)

replace him with John Barnes and i'll be happy  :thup: