Barton available for the Spurs game - Sam

Crumpy Gunt

Reports suggest that the injury that saw new boy Joey Barton leave the field just after the hour mark at Carlisle on Saturday is a broken bone in his foot.

The midfielder and captain for the day appeared to take a stray kick on the foot and although he continued briefly after hobbling off the field for treatment, was soon replaced.

FROM NUFC.COM

Gutted about this!!! :rant: does anything go right for this club?

Just started to like him because he was looking good and hes out for at least 6weeks!

To be honest, that is why the top clubs play the more technical and less aggressive teams from Asia, Scandinavia and the US, and not Carlisle United during pre-season.

Thats really not why the top clubs play teams in Asia.

To be honest, that is why the top clubs play the more technical and less aggressive teams from Asia, Scandinavia and the US, and not Carlisle United during pre-season.

Thats really not why the top clubs play teams in Asia.

Money as well of course,  but they get less injuries, and are still well equiped for the start of the season.

its just our luck

how did he brake his metatarsel? didnt look like he got tackled badly at the match

also we cant blame the team we played it could happen to anyone at anytime

Guest Wally_McFool

Its got to be these new fangled shitty boots they all wear these days.

When I were a lad  :crazy2:  players never had all these meterwotnot injuries.

Guest elbee909

Man Utd have games against Peterborough, Doncaster and Dunfermline still lined up for pre-season.

Guest Kenton Magpie

On the bright side it means he wont be made captain which i feel would have been a wrong move by the club!

On the bright side it means he wont be made captain which i feel would have been a wrong move by the club!

Agree with ya there actually!hopefully given will get it!its abt time they made a desicion one way or the other!

Guest Kenton Magpie

I think he will be a great captain and would be happy if BS still makes him captain despite the injury.

Oh aye, it fills me with great confidence the thought of having Barton as captain, bring on the good times!  :rolleyes:

first owen now barton.. owen's is a minor one but fuck with this luck.. if we can't change this direction of getting injuries, we're fucked.. is there any matches in two or three years with the BEST starting eleven.. i really wonder.