Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just pointing out that most people on here who sometimes try to lib me dont go to most of the games

That's cos you act like a t***.

my point is dont try and tell me anything about Newcastle United especially the matches if you dont go to them!

Hahaha I can't wait till you grow up mate and have a job and a social life.

seconded.  I'm 18, I had a season ticket since I was 13.  However with uni calling I've had to give it up.  So because I can no longer afford to have one (or if I move away, can't make games) means that I'm no longer a fan qualified to give my opinions?

Looking forward to a trip to Hull on Wednesday then?  'Cos I'm sure you'll be going then

That's just where you're wrong  ;D Look out for the 2 little scumbags going with the backpage  :angel:

Fair play to Kev for getting as many bites as he has. O0

surely doesn't count if he's not deliberatly fishing ?

He is though, clearly.

... No. He's not nearly intelligent enough.

just pointing out that most people on here who sometimes try to lib me dont go to most of the games

That's cos you act like a t***.

my point is dont try and tell me anything about Newcastle United especially the matches if you dont go to them!

Mum: Kev, go do your homework

Kev: Giz a sec wuddya, me n Jamie r watchin da o-fish-al history dvd'z so we can be da bestest fanz ever!

Kev: Do you even go to school, don't be trying to tell ME anything about homework den!

is this meant to be funny?

you's all tell me to grow up! why dont you's saying as you's are all sad adults who sit on a forum all day talking bollocks

Babblefish says no....  :undecided:

mackems.gif

First half, we couldn't defend. Second half, we couldn't attack. Some neat football at times, but I'm not quite sure how we won 4-1.

Geremi looked very good. I think he and Barton could combine well in the middle.

Despite the two goals, it was the same old Luque. He's just not interested in competing in the physical challenges. He looked a bit like Billy No Mates when he scored. Eventually Oba took pity on him and ran to congratulate.

Fair play to Kev for getting as many bites as he has. O0

surely doesn't count if he's not deliberatly fishing ?

He is though, clearly.

... No. He's not nearly intelligent enough.

But he's been to more games at SJP tonight than YG has ever!

Ahhhhh, I used to go with the BackPage! Gave up after Villa away in 2005 when we were fucking delayed for an hour and a half after cos some little 14 year old fuckwit got himself nicked for being drunk (he'd been swigging cider secretly stashed in energy drink bottles on the back of the bus.)

The fact the bloke running the bus insisted we stopped until Brum's plod released him had me seething.

I've taken to getting the train/driving (as is the case for Wednesday) from now on.  Enjoy it.

"hhhhh, I used to go with the BackPage! Gave up after Villa away in 2005 when we were f****** delayed for an hour and a half after cos some little 14 year old fuckwit got himself nicked for being drunk (he'd been swigging cider secretly stashed in energy drink bottles on the back of the bus.)

The fact the bloke running the bus insisted we stopped until Brum's plod released him had me seething.

I've taken to getting the train/driving (as is the case for Wednesday) from now on.  Enjoy it."

aye was also on that bus, worst part was he started to laugh when he got on the bus smirking away, some guy stood up and nearly ripped his head off god knows what would had happened to the kid if we had lost.

Ahhhhh, I used to go with the BackPage! Gave up after Villa away in 2005 when we were fucking delayed for an hour and a half after cos some little 14 year old fuckwit got himself nicked for being drunk (he'd been swigging cider secretly stashed in energy drink bottles on the back of the bus.)

I've taken to getting the train/driving (as is the case for Wednesday) from now on.  Enjoy it.

I was on that bus.....were you by any chance the baldy bloke who stood up and said to the lads who got on the bus laughing,that some people have got kids to get back to  ;D

Ahhhhh, I used to go with the BackPage! Gave up after Villa away in 2005 when we were f****** delayed for an hour and a half after cos some little 14 year old fuckwit got himself nicked for being drunk (he'd been swigging cider secretly stashed in energy drink bottles on the back of the bus.)

I was on that bus.....were you by any chance the baldy bloke who stood up and said to the lads who got on the bus laughing,that some people have got kids to get back to  ;D

I'm 18 mate, if I was bald at this age, I'd be suicidal!!!

Ahhhhh, I used to go with the BackPage! Gave up after Villa away in 2005 when we were f****** delayed for an hour and a half after cos some little 14 year old fuckwit got himself nicked for being drunk (he'd been swigging cider secretly stashed in energy drink bottles on the back of the bus.)

I'm 18 mate, if I was bald at this age, I'd be suicidal!!!

Didn't see the post before  ;D I remember one of the lads who got on had a home strip from the 94 season or something and sat infront of me.

hahahaaha aye.  Some bloke nicked the kids packed lunch 'n' all.

fuckin nearly missed Jo Guest with her tits out in "Studio" in Chester-le-Street 'cos of that prick!

couldn't you just have caught her with her tits oot in stanley or south shields or durham or consett or bedlington or hexham or tynemouth or .......well pick a post code really.

hahahaaha aye.  Some bloke nicked the kids packed lunch 'n' all.

fuckin nearly missed Jo Guest with her tits out in "Studio" in Chester-le-Street 'cos of that prick!

couldn't you just have caught her with her tits oot in stanley or south shields or durham or consett or bedlington or hexham or tynemouth or .......well pick a post code really.

that's the hometown.  Hit "lucky" being in a "halfy halfy" town with Mags and unwashed.

EDIT: just realised this has nowt to do with the game.  Let's end this bollocks! haha

Allardyce bigging up Luque on the official site saying he wanted both Luque and Eto'o when they were at Mallorca but he couldn't afford them

Said they were trying to get Luque fit which would help him mentally. Apparently Luque is currently playing with pain!

So a lame (literally!) striker put two past Celtic  :laugh:

Guest Knightrider

Most pleasing thing for me was the style of football we played at times which was very good. Apparently we've played some good stuff all season too, so it all bodes well. Certainly wasn't Wimbledon out there or even Bolton.

BTW Celtic... they would be humiliated week in week out in the Premiership, not one of their players would get into our firs-team and to be honest, I wouldn't take any for the squad.

Good games from the new boys and Luque looked much more committed and quicker, although that strength required is still missing, took his goals well too and proved himself handy in the air, something I think he could shock a few people with if he is to come good. Good to read Sam's post-match comments about him. Can't see him getting the Roeder treatment under Sam somehow.

Anyway, all in all a good game and if we do sign a few quality defenders and get some of those injured players back, we'll be OK.

Juventus will provide a sterner test though.

Allardyce bigging up Luque on the official site saying he wanted both Luque and Eto'o when they were at Mallorca but he couldn't afford them

Said they were trying to get Luque fit which would help him mentally. Apparently Luque is currently playing with pain!

So a lame (literally!) striker put two past Celtic  :laugh:

imagine how fucked he was when he scored past the mackems ?

Most pleasing thing for me was the style of football we played at times which was very good. Apparently we've played some good stuff all season too, so it all bodes well. Certainly wasn't Wimbledon out there or even Bolton.

BTW Celtic... they would be humiliated week in week out in the Premiership, not one of their players would get into our firs-team and to be honest, I wouldn't take any for the squad.

Good games from the new boys and Luque looked much more committed and quicker, although that strength required is still missing, took his goals well too and proved himself handy in the air, something I think he could shock a few people with if he is to come good. Good to read Sam's post-match comments about him. Can't see him getting the Roeder treatment under Sam somehow.

Anyway, all in all a good game and if we do sign a few quality defenders and get some of those injured players back, we'll be OK.

Juventus will provide a sterner test though.

That's the thing, we have a very good squad IMO except for a few defenders, they really could make or break our season depending on who we get in.