Is Pattison the worst player in last 5 years ?

Dunedin

Guest stb654

Pattison is utter crap ...

Only useful when the whole team is dead (Which is quite often come to think of it  :undecided:)

Guest Invicta_Toon

This guy is worse than useless and I never want to see him in the B&W again. His performances in the last two games were hopeless. What a waste of space and money.

friendlies don't matter

/99% of the forum

He went s*** when he cut off all his hair.

Fact.

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/54/pattison_matty_nufc_profile_2006.jpg

Like Samson tbh.

Nowt to do with the two knee ligament injuries he suffered?

Probably enough to turn him bald!

I think he does get a lot of leeway because of this within the club, a miracle as at one point it was said he wouldn't play again, i just think were giving him far too many games out of sympathy or something like that.

To me his biggest problem was his ability to read the game, he passed behind players, and moved into negative positions, slowing the game down and taking an option away.

I'd agree with this, but I think it's more down to a lack of confidence than a lack of ability. He probably needs to drop down a level to find his feet and progress from there. At the moment, he doesn't really look like he wants the ball and he's not imposing himself as much as he could.

I've got to say that I think Pattison is in the top 10 worst of the last 5 years. Any player who can beat himself when dribbling (of a sort) and can't pass the ball to save his life. No hair no Skill. Sorry but the truth hurts!!

A few years ago, he was meant to be amazing in the academy. Robson had him down as a future world beater. Then he spent two years out with really bad injuries. He's unfortunate.

He was rated highly at the Academy, I only watch the Academy when they play the Mackems & he never impressed me in any of the games I saw him play in. His dads death hit hard as well.

I'm struggling to think of many players worse than Pattison who have played in the past 5 years. Fumaca was ages now, 8 years I would have thought.

Michael Bridges springs to mind.

Was it Huntington that blatantly tripped someone when he was through, to take the yellow and stop a goal?

Aaron Lennon.

Lennon plays for us?! ;)

My point being if indeed that was Hunty, he showed more of a footballing brain in that one moment that Pattison has ever. :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

remember when Ramage missed a pretty much open goal vs Manure, sidefooted it and it went into row Z. Seriously has no football talent whatsoever.