José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

£11m from Milan > £15m from Liverpool imo. Seeing both him and Carroll turning out for the Scouse twats would be too much to stomach.

Definitely.

Fuck that. I couldn't give a toss where he goes as long as we get the most money, I'm interested in seeing us do well...I can't believe people would rather lose out on 4m just because it's harder for them to sleep at night thinking about Enrique in a pretty red Liverpool shirt :lol:

... er? ??? More to do with the fact we'd have strengthened (what should be next season) an immediate rival with our two best footballers.

And I suppose we shouldn't be strenghening Tottenham either as they're an immediate rival aren't they? Liverpool will be there next season.

At risk of being shot down, I wouldn't mind a "donkey" like Kuyt in our line-up.

Indeed, or someone like Park.

We can dream.

It was not a realistic suggestion, more to point out what kind of player i really want in our team.

I think Park is very underrated tbf.

£11m from Milan > £15m from Liverpool imo. Seeing both him and Carroll turning out for the Scouse twats would be too much to stomach.

Definitely.

Fuck that. I couldn't give a toss where he goes as long as we get the most money, I'm interested in seeing us do well...I can't believe people would rather lose out on 4m just because it's harder for them to sleep at night thinking about Enrique in a pretty red Liverpool shirt :lol:

... er? ??? More to do with the fact we'd have strengthened (what should be next season) an immediate rival with our two best footballers.

And I suppose we shouldn't be strenghening Tottenham either as they're an immediate rival aren't they? Liverpool will be there next season.

Well, duh. We want to be in a fight for the Europa League spots next season, Liverpool and Spurs will be in the same fight. Why should we strenghten them and weaken ourselves? Pretty straightforward that if we sell we should sell to teams "better" than them or outside the PL.

Definitely.

Well, duh. We want to be in a fight for the Europa League spots next season, Liverpool and Spurs will be in the same fight. Why should we strenghten them and weaken ourselves? Pretty straightforward that if we sell we should sell to teams "better" than them or outside the PL.

because we know our place in the pecking order....success is another year in the premier league for us.

Guest BooBoo

If we pick up a win at Blackpool we'll effectively be safe and that's when we've been told the Enrique camp would only entertain new contract talks. If there's no mention of a new deal or talks being started by the time of the Birmingham game, I'd be tempted to give Ferguson some games rather than someone who's got one eye on the exit door. As soon as any of our players decide they want away, I just want them gone asap.

Accoridng to phil thompson Enrique deal with liverpool is done, 15 mil.

According to Phil Thompson Owen returning was a done deal, Barry arriving was a done deal. He's just a muppet who likes to think he's ITK when in fact he's no more in ITK then I am regarding us.

Guest icemanblue

Greasy fucker is so intent on leaving that he's taken up levitating to push through any deal. Unforgivable.

What did people think about his interview about his future on Late Kick Off?

Even when he said he would be happy if he had(!?!) to stay, it was quickly followed by he'd be happy to stay in England, happy to move abroad, but 5 years ago he signed a contract to stay for five years and this is his last year.

Seemed pretty set on moving on tbh. :buck2:

/full interview next week apparently.

Think it could have been lost in translation a little- I think he said had/have to go when talking about staying in England or going abroad aswell- something along the lines of "if i have to go to another league.."

That said, I still think its likely he's off in the summer.

For those who haven't seen it : http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qcpj5

Interview starts at about 7:15.

What did people think about his interview about his future on Late Kick Off?

Even when he said he would be happy if he had(!?!) to stay, it was quickly followed by he'd be happy to stay in England, happy to move abroad, but 5 years ago he signed a contract to stay for five years and this is his last year.

Seemed pretty set on moving on tbh. :buck2:

/full interview next week apparently.

Never knew about this, but it doesn't sound the best

I'm not arsed anymore. I just hope that if he wants to go it's done as early as possible into the transfer window. We've lost better players than enrique before and survived. It's just a shame, because if he decided to stay then we have the start of a really good young group of players.