José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

He got what he wanted, to play for a club with ambition. Hope he doesn't break any legs and wish him all the best.

He didn't get what he needed at our club, Spanish recognition, and I think that ruled his decision far more than contract money, or the club not signing whatever he felt were big name players, which is a great shame, but has always been a problem for us. I hope the move helps him in that respect, and I have no doubt that it will.

Outside of that, my only wish is that he and Carroll get to see their new team get hammered by us at every opportunity, tumble down the leagues and drop into the fiery pits of hell.

Just can't get on board with this Enrique hate. What's he done that's so bad? The fact is that Liverpool are a step up, always have been and because of their history always will be. There is literally nothing about his conduct which makes me want to dislike him.

Obviously hate that he's gone to Liverpool of all clubs but I just can't hold anything against him, he's been one the best signings this club has made since 2004.

A little bit of perspective, perhaps.

Not having a real LB at the club for the season opener is an embarrassment to the club, and obviously a gut punch to ST holders and the rest who pays for the match. There is a chance though, that Pieters will fly in before the deadline tomorrow,

nah there isn't  :troll: , Pearch is playing. :anguish:

Good Luck Jose, very sorry to see you go.

It will be interesting to see the Kop's reaction when he turns inside, loses the ball, and costs them an important goal. It will happen, it is his one major weakness, and one which Liverpool fans may not be expecting.

I was going to tell them on RAWK, but they can find this out for themselves.

Bye Jose.

Just can't get on board with this Enrique hate. What's he done that's so bad? The fact is that Liverpool are a step up, always have been and because of their history always will be. There is literally nothing about his conduct which makes me want to dislike him.

Obviously hate that he's gone to Liverpool of all clubs but I just can't hold anything against him, he's been one the best signings this club has made since 2004.

Where is this Enrique hate? I absolutely understand that he wanted to move to a club which is more ambitious than ours and will pay him more. But the fact is he's now a Liverpool player, and from now on can fuck right off. What's difficult to understand about that? Fuck the scouse cunt.

Guest Howaythetoon

Speaking personally here for a moment...

Its not so much the hate for Enrique but the modern footballer which he happens to be one in that when all is said and done f*** the fans f*** the club show me the money show me the f***ing money. He's not at Liverpool for anything else other than the money. Playing for a slightly bigger club than Newcastle is a bonus (I say slightly because they are, although they are way f***ing more successful and always will be if we cannot keep hold of our better players/they can afford to buy them from us) as is international recognition and playing in yurupa. With players its always money first everything else second which is the polar opposite of fans. All I care about is NUFC... Enrique can break a leg now for all I care. To paraphrase OzzieMandias he's history now.

Next!