José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I've never seen a transfer window like this ever, maybe a tad exaggeration but this has probably been the best transfer window since Shearer came home. Not necessarily because of the personnel brought in but because the way its all happened. Chuffed if all true.

Woodgate- and Luque-deal were done the same way..!?

Woodgate maybe but Luque was plasetered all over the newspapers a good month before he signed

Guest Magpie007

Newcastle United have signed Claudio Cacapa and have also agreed a deal for Villarreal full-back Jose Enrique.

Brazilian defender Cacapa has spent the past few days discussing terms with The Magpies after leaving Lyon at the end of last season.

He has passed a medical at St James' Park and has now signed a two-year contract with the option of a third season.

And Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce has continued to bolster his defence by setting up a deal for Spain Under 21 international Enrique.

Villarreal have confirmed on their website that terms have been agreed for Enrique to move to Tyneside.

Five-year deal

The Spanish club have not disclosed the fee, but reports suggest Newcastle have paid 6million euros (£4million) for the youngster.

Enrique only joined the Yellow Submarines last season, but is set to accept a five-year contract with The Magpies.

Allardyce, who also signed Alan Smith from Manchester United on Friday, had previously strengthened the defence with the acquisition of Czech Republic international David Rozehnal from Paris Saint Germain.

José Enrique Sánchez Díaz of Villareal. better than most on that list

i'll say again then, José Enrique Sánchez Díaz of Villareal  better than Baines,O'Shea,Shorey,Querdrue, and certanley Baba

:)

Well played sir! :D

Fat Sam blatantly out of ideas and trolling message boards for advice...

[/Vic]

We'll all miss you... :D

Drago story on marca.com

The Sevilla defender Ivica Dragutinovic will play the next season in Newcastle's team after reaching an accord with the english outfit for less than 4 million euros. The departure of the Serbian has prompted Sevilla, which is led by Juande Ramos, to move to find a substitute.

The Colombian Aquivaldo Mosquera, of the Mexican club Pachuca, has been chosen. He joins the Spanish team to replace "Drago" in central defense.  He is 26, is 1.80 tall and plays well in the air.

On top of that he is quick, plays the ball well for a central defender and has characteristics similar to Perea, his countrymen who plays for Atletico Madrid.

Never heard of the guy... suppose he must be good if a team like Villareal is sorry to lose him

Be interesting to see how he does- a success or another Del Horno?

Also, this probably means you aren't in for Baines after all.

I knew that Chronicle article saying he'd snubbed us for you was s***, now I can see why you all hate Oliver! He never even mentioned this Enrique fella did he? f****** tosser :lol:

thought Del Horno was alright at Chelsea. not good enough for them but they were champions that season.

Made an escape goat imo.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Escape+Goat

"Yeah, I know, but this is the Internets so stfu."  :lol:

Never heard of the guy... suppose he must be good if a team like Villareal is sorry to lose him

I knew that Chronicle article saying he'd snubbed us for you was s***, now I can see why you all hate Oliver! He never even mentioned this Enrique fella did he? f****** tosser :lol:

thought Del Horno was alright at Chelsea. not good enough for them but they were champions that season.

Made an escape goat imo.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Escape+Goat

"Yeah, I know, but this is the Internets so stfu."  :lol:

I was only joking, mate. O0

i'll say again then, José Enrique Sánchez Díaz of Villareal  better than Baines,O'Shea,Shorey,Querdrue, and certanley Baba

Well played sir! :D

Fat Sam blatantly out of ideas and trolling message boards for advice...

[/Vic]

We'll all miss you... :D

Soon to be abusing at a Talk of the Tyne message board near you  ;D

Guest firetotheworks

He'll be waiting for him to put one foot wrong so he can insinuate that he's a lazy Spaniard and that we should be signing hard working English players, despite them being shit and being totally overpriced. Would have liked Baines like, but who can resist the mystery player? Im canny excited going by the Villareal messageboard.

i said this was the best pre-season since i can remember... :yikes:

cant wait for the season to kick off if we get Enrique and this Drago bloke  :lol:

the mackems have been calling Smith shite...a week ago they were saying he was mint because he was signing for them  :laugh:

I did sort of mention it earlier in the thread :thup:

Guest Bramble OG

to many people being positive in this thread!! Why are we signing so many defenders for fucks sake we want more left wingers !"!"JHGJ!!!ZZ!!

What I really want to hear from somebody on here that has seen enough of him to cast judgement - what is this player all about?

Only watched a few spanish league games with him in last season!

Have to say he looked very assured and solid for a 23 year old!