José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Fucking prick

Wanted champions league football

Goes to non champions league club

Fuck off

Went to a club with ambition, can't blame him.

Massive shame and massive loss.

Bye Jose. Great full back.

:thup:

Was always going to happen btw. Don't think he's had any intention of signing a new deal with us since he had his head turned in Jan/Feb. 

Bit pissed off he dressed it up as wanting CL football but they're a site sight closer to it than we are tbf. Never mind, let's get this Pieters lad in.

Was always going to happen btw. Don't think he's had any intention of signing a new deal with us since he had his head turned in Jan/Feb. 

Bit pissed off he dressed it up as wanting CL football but they're a site sight closer to it than we are tbf. Never mind, let's get this Pieters lad in.

I think the outgoing Carroll turned his nose rather than the liverpool management turning his head but result is the same.

Fucking prick

Wanted champions league football

Goes to non champions league club

Fuck off

Went to a club with ambition, can't blame him.

Massive shame and massive loss.

Bye Jose. Great full back.

Yup. Great signing for them.

I think the outgoing Carroll turned his nose rather than the liverpool management turning his head but result is the same.

Minor details tbh. They wanted him and went about getting him and it looks like they've got him.

Minor details tbh. They wanted him and went about getting him and it looks like they've got him.

Yep.

Strange strategy. Madness.

Strange strategy. Madness.

By hook or by crook. :(

Edit: at least we're back in profit for the window though. That's the main thing.  :celb:

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

One way or another, Enrique won't play for #NUFC on Sat. The question is, will Pieters? NUFC to sign him regardless of Enrique situation...

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

One way or another, Enrique won't play for #NUFC on Sat. The question is, will Pieters? NUFC to sign him regardless of Enrique situation...

Don't believe we would sign him without being 100% convinced Jose was packing his bags.

If there was any chance Enrique would be staying we'd be signing nobody so this is bollocks.

Must mean we have Pieters surely ?

I would assume so.

Hope he's good as he's got massive boots to fill. Jose is the best full back I've seen in over 20 years of following NUFC.

harsh on beresford.

Guest bimpy474

Must mean we have Pieters surely ?

I would assume so.

Hope he's good as he's got massive boots to fill. Jose is the best full back I've seen in over 20 years of following NUFC.

Better than Wayne Quinn, are you ill :D