José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I hate the "doesn´t matter what fee he's being sold for, as it won´t be reinvested in the team any way" line. Well, it may not be reinvested, but for some reason I can´t stand the thought of Liverpool getting a coup on him. They should fucking pay what he's worth. Bleed them dry or tell them to fuck off.

Annoying how the Liverpool forums are not even bothered. Cunts.

In a years time they'll be talking about him as the best left back they've had in recent memory, they're just too self important to realise at the moment.  He's a far better signing for them than Andy Carroll will ever be.

Bigger transfer fee = more of Ashley's debt paid off O0

:lol: He's not leaving, man.

Please just let me stay deluded and happy.

:lol: I can't do it, man. I don't like seeing you like this.

He'll bury us all.

Guest magpie99

A mate of mine here who has close ties to Arsenal and knows a fewpeople there has told me that a swap deal has been set up after the weekend with Enrique going to them and Bendtner to us.

Neither club wanted the players lining up against each other hence it being kept quiet.

Dont know how true this is, mind

A mate of mine here who has close ties to Arsenal and knows a fewpeople there has told me that a swap deal has been set up after the weekend with Enrique going to them and Bendtner to us.

Neither club wanted the players lining up against each other hence it being kept quiet.

at this stage of proceedings surely this is literally the best we could hope for?

If we did that and then signed Pieters it would be phenomenal business. Can't really see how it's true though since every journalist seems sure that the move to Liverpool is done.

Yeah, looking at the quotes a few pages back, its all already completed :(

If we did that and then signed Pieters it would be phenomenal business. Can't really see how it's true though since every journalist seems sure that the move to Liverpool is done.

Yeah, looking at the quotes a few pages back, its all already completed :(

oh really, fuck missed that...who's quoted? /lazy

straight swap involving bendtner & jose is fine by me...if we sign Pieters or someone else for LB position.

Bendtner is not playing well atm but it is still pre-season and playing every weekend im sure would do wonders for his moral and development. Can´t see we can get much better strikers when we are willing to spend big.

i will "gamble" on bendtner instead of signing any of the spurs strikers we have been linked with. Defoe, crouch and Pav all for silly money, no thanks!

get bendtner and Pieters in and we are ready for the new season O0

Guest sicko2ndbest

Journal reckon no fee has been agreed

They are probably the most out the loop source though as the concrete info is probably coming from the LFC end