José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Heneage

Daft to think Liverpool are guaranteed to get Champions League football next year.

They are certainly moving in the right direction....

By signing flavour of the month players like Adam, Henderson and Carroll? Even with Enrique their backline still looks suspect. Carragher is ancient, Agger is prone to injuries, and Skrtel looks mediocre.

I keep thinking about their signings this summer and quite honestly, apart from Jose and Adam (if they use him in his best position), I really can't see how overspending on average shite like Downing and Henderson brings them any closer to the CL than, say, Spurs if they were bring in another forward.

Liverpool have given us 41 million, we have spent f*** all  :lol:

maybe we'll have to thank the bin dippers for some time in the future, for paying off ashleys loan so he f***s off....

:troll:

:joey:

City, Chelsea and Man United are absolute certs for the top 4.

That leaves Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs for 4th. I think like people saying we'll go down the talk of Arsenal dropping out is sensationalist, still think they're the most likely to complete the 4.

They've got 5th written all over them.

With all the money they've spent I wonder whether that will be considered good enough? I doubt it somehow.

Dalglish will be given plenty of slack by fans and board imo. Sorting out Hodgson's mess, give him time blah blah etc.

City, Chelsea and Man United are absolute certs for the top 4.

That leaves Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs for 4th. I think like people saying we'll go down the talk of Arsenal dropping out is sensationalist, still think they're the most likely to complete the 4.

Agree with this, but Liverpool will definitely make a push. I'll be pulling for Spurs out of those three.

They'll have a decent crack at 4th though, that's why Jose's going there

They'll not touch Man U, City or Chelsea. Arsenal are the only ones in danger but they'll strengthen before the window shuts.

They are showing ambition though. :thup:

With all the money they've spent I wonder whether that will be considered good enough? I doubt it somehow.

Dalglish will be given plenty of slack by fans and board imo. Sorting out Hodgson's mess, give him time blah blah etc.

If they are up and around 4th or 5th Dalglish will get some slack, if they fall behind the pace then their whiney fans will turn quite quickly imo. Especially if the football isn't what they are used to, and remembering what he did here, you couldn't rule it out.

If they are up and around 4th or 5th Dalglish will get some slack, if they fall behind the pace then their whiney fans will turn quite quickly imo. Especially if the football isn't what they are used to, and remembering what he did here, you couldn't rule it out.

Not on Dalglish imo. He's got too much goodwill built up for them to turn on him. They'll crucify one or two players in a heartbeat but Dalglish will not get too much flack. Let's hope so - can't stand the cunts.

I wonder why Ashley didn't force him to put in a Transfer Request?

Nothing to gain this time. Already Enrique's fault.

I was under the impression that transfer request = no extra payout to player on transfer.