José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest bimpy474

Not too disheartened, we all knew it was inevitable.

f***ing bin dippers going to finish top 4 this season.

God i hope not, bin dipper i work with think they are going to win everything the arrogant prat.

Really sounds like Pieters is in the bag  :facepalm:

Hopefully its andy peters.

wasn't he a bummer ?

He'll be in the bog then, with a 'pal'

God i hope not, bin dipper i work with think they are going to win everything the arrogant prat.

Was watching a debate on Liverpool TV a week or so ago, and unsurprisingly not one of the 4 pundits/fans could contemplate them finishing outside the top two this season.

Just can't stand them as a club, or collectively as a people. Arrogant, humourless, whiney, thieving cnuts.

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

by GallowgatePete

Un amigo que se va, lo mejor en esta nueva etapa jose. A friend gone, the best in your new club jose.

14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:-[

Was watching a debate on Liverpool TV a week or so ago, and unsurprisingly not one of the 4 pundits/fans could contemplate them finishing outside the top two this season.

Just can't stand them as a club, or collectively as a people. Arrogant, humourless, whiney, thieving cnuts.

I never used to mind Liverpool until they got their knickers in a twist over Roy Hodgson tbh. Then the issue with the yanks blew up in their faces and all we heard from them was how hard done by they were and how they'd be 'forever red', all the meanwhile attendances at Cuntfield were falling and calls for Woy's head were growing louder. I know we've got a twat of an owner, and are run like a circus, but I don't for one second think we're too badly off. Just look at the poor sods at Plymouth. Anyway, thereafter came King Kunty and then Carroll, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Liverpool can get fucked.

There doesnt seem to be a single reason not to just make liverpool wait two more days and give Enrique a chance to say goodbye against arsenal.

Its utter fkn stupidity to let him go before we have signed his replacement.

its just fkn AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most clubs hold on to their players until they get a replacement signed, see Liverpool getting Carroll before letting go of Torres. Not Newcastle though, its sell now deal with the replacement later with these clowns. Sickening.

@CaulkinTheTimes

Told last night that #NUFC were waiting for Pieters go-ahead before sanctioning Enrique to #LFC. Should find out more from Pardew in a bit.

Looks to me like Enrique is on the brink of signing and we're not even close to that stage with anyone yet.

Looks to me like neither player has signed yet.

There doesnt seem to be a single reason not to just make liverpool wait two more days and give Enrique a chance to say goodbye against arsenal.

Liverpool had called the deal off at some point earlier this week. Maybe they were threatening to pull the plug so if he played against Arsenal he wasn't going to give 100% and risk getting injured.

Most clubs hold on to their players until they get a replacement signed, see Liverpool getting Carroll before letting go of Torres. Not Newcastle though, its sell now deal with the replacement later with these clowns. Sickening.

Wasn't it selling Torres that gave Liverpool the money to go out and get Suarez and Carroll?

Anyway, it's pretty much a pointless argument, as if it matters which one actually happens first.