José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I reckon he loves us as fans, he just loves his career more. Struggle to believe that Liverpool are the best offer available though.

And next week he will "love" Liverpools fans.

They'll be a massive club

With a great history etc. etc.

Yeah I know. I reckon he still loved being here for a time though, he wouldn't have stayed through the relegation otherwise. Carroll going probably killed it off for him.

Gutted, pessimistic and also angry if the fee really is £6m. 

I appreciate the player may have forced the move here but that is down to the way the owners are managing this club and perceived attractiveness of playing for NUFC at the moment.

I am at a loss as to the strategy of the owners, it really is high risk as I have real doubts as to the quality of our squad and management and ability to stay up.

Anyway, another quality player bites the dust.....

Most clubs hold on to their players until they get a replacement signed, see Liverpool getting Carroll before letting go of Torres. Not Newcastle though, its sell now deal with the replacement later with these clowns. Sickening.

I hope Kenny Dalglish has a heart attack this season...

Would be fucking delighted to see them implode and go down. Fucking delighted.

It's going to be really hard watching or hearing anything about them now they have 2 of my absolute favourite players.

Most clubs hold on to their players until they get a replacement signed, see Liverpool getting Carroll before letting go of Torres. Not Newcastle though, its sell now deal with the replacement later with these clowns. Sickening.

@CaulkinTheTimes

Told last night that #NUFC were waiting for Pieters go-ahead before sanctioning Enrique to #LFC. Should find out more from Pardew in a bit.

What really sickens me is that the media and unbearable Sky pundits will suddenly start drooling all over his ability and say what a magnificent 'Liverpool player' he is and how they have one of the best left backs in Europe, how they transformed his career etc. Bull.Shit.

What really sickens me is that the media and unbearable Sky pundits will suddenly start drooling all over his ability and say what a magnificent 'Liverpool player' he is and how they have one of the best left backs in Europe, how they transformed his career etc. Bull.Shit.

To be fair, at the end of last season Merson did say Cole, Baines and Enrique were the top three left-backs in world football.

Don't know about the other pundits.

To be fair, at the end of last season Merson did say Cole, Baines and Enrique were the top three left-backs in world football.

:thup: Don't know about that quote. But was about to say it's now like he's been ignored for the past year or so. It'll still be sickening seeing him in that shirt, like.

:thup: Don't know about that quote. But was about to say it's now like he's been ignored for the past year or so. It'll still be sickening seeing him in that shirt, like.

ANOTHER GEM UNCOVERED BY LIVERPOOL!

:suicide:

Not one of those fuckers watched the Blackburn game.

@CaulkinTheTimes

Told last night that #NUFC were waiting for Pieters go-ahead before sanctioning Enrique to #LFC. Should find out more from Pardew in a bit.

Looks to me like Enrique is on the brink of signing and we're not even close to that stage with anyone yet.

He said it in the studio after a game was finished. Might have been after our draw with Chelsea.