Leeds to start League One 15 points adrift

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest Knightrider

Isn't it shitty how the club and fans suffer yet the real culprits, get away with things? Not fair.

Guest Knightrider

Feel sorry as fuck for the non-knobhead fans. Very hard work just to stay up. Club could disappear.

Yep, and given their squad and the idiots in charge, they could slip down another league. Surely someone has to be brought to justice over all this, shocking string of events.

Can't bring myself to celebrate this like... :undecided:

Bates pulled a fast one but they got relegated anyway. Just means they'll go up in 2 years rather than bounce straight back in 1.

Guest zerocipher

Feel sorry as f*** for the non-knobhead fans. Very hard work just to stay up. Club could disappear.

Even worse, is the idiots that will think thats a good thing.

I feel really bad for them, I always had a dislike of durty leeds, but i would only feel comfortable with if it happend to the unwashed down the road, and thats only because i really really really hate them.

Got a couple of friends who are Leeds fans, got to feel sorry for them.

Never like seeing big teams fall like that. I'd prefer to have teams like Leeds in the Premiership, or at least be a strong side in the Championship, than not. Adds a bit of something to have rivalries in the league, Leeds vs Man U games were always decent.

Begs a question

Would people prefer to see the Mackems fall down into League 2 than be like they are now?

Never like seeing big teams fall like that. I'd prefer to have teams like Leeds in the Premiership, or at least be a strong side in the Championship, than not. Adds a bit of something to have rivalries in the league, Leeds vs Man U games were always decent.

Begs a question

Would people prefer to see the Mackems fall down into League 2 than be like they are now?

Yes.

Begs a question

I'd rather see them fall into the Conference than be here in the EPL just for the laughs, but they are here and it does give s something to look forward to.

Way i see it, its two 90mins of fun, or a full season of laughter, its a hard choice but i can live with either and at a push would love to see them out of business or suffering like Leeds.

I'm surprised that any fan of football could be happy about this. Big club with a great tradition, and they should be in the prem. Could have happened to many clubs so far, and could easily happen to a couple more in the future. Be careful what you laugh at.