Strangest Injuries

Decky

Just heard on SSN that Lita could miss the start of the season after straining a muscle when trying to get out of bed :lol: Whats the strangest ones you have heard of?

:lol: was it trying to get out of bed or when he stretched after waking up? sure they said it was when he stretched after waking up. :lol:

How unfit do you have to be for that to give you a muscle strain.

Got him in my dream team too, will have to get shot..

:lol: was it trying to get out of bed or when he stretched after waking up? sure they said it was when he stretched after waking up. :lol:

From what I read, it wasn't a muscle strain, though, but rather some weird nerve pressure thingy. I've seen something like that happen to a friend, and it was hilarious. Obviously very painful.

Just heard on SSN that Lita could miss the start of the season after straining a muscle when trying to get out of bed :lol: Whats the strangest ones you have heard of?

I think the problem is that footballers are so fit that it only takes the slightest thing for them to pull a muscle.  A bit like a finely tuned racing car I suppose, in that it doesn't take a lot for them to break down or not run properly.....

It does make you laugh though, I have played football for nearly 30 years and never really had an injury that stopped me from tutning out.  Slight strains and knocks were just played through.

Didn't Ian Walker injure himself falling out of the loft? :lol:

Edit: Think it was another keeper, maybe at Everton (his name escapes me, big ears)  :laugh:

Richard Wright

He also injured himself warming up at Stamford Bridge by falling onto a sign in the goulmouth telling him not to train there.

Clown.

Also... some player injured his knee while walking his dog. Got tangled up in the lead making his leg twist. Can't remember for sure who it was, but Cudicini comes to mind.

Also... some player injured his knee while walking his dog. Got tangled up in the lead making his leg twist. Can't remember for sure who it was, but Cudicini comes to mind.

Roy Keane?

Roy Keane?

Walking not wanking mate.

Amzed this thread has gone so long without someone mentioning Kevin Kyle's scalded bollocks.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16900129&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=scaldin--balls--footy-star-drops-boiling-water-in-lap-name_page.html

Arca was out for a while with a jellyfish sting as well.

I remember when Southampton had two very apt injuries for the same match with Peter Crouch out with a damaged knee and Micheal Poke out with a broken finger.

Amzed this thread has gone so long without someone mentioning Kevin Kyle's scalded bollocks.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16900129&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=scaldin--balls--footy-star-drops-boiling-water-in-lap-name_page.html

Arca was out for a while with a jellyfish sting as well.

I remember when Southampton had two very apt injuries for the same match with Peter Crouch out with a damaged knee and Micheal Poke out with a broken finger.

;D