Alan Smith (my MotM) will prove to be more important than Geremi

Parky

A few people on here will be, to paraphrase Alan Partridge, getting a plate and a knife and fork, and eating their words about Mr. Smith methinks. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some will also have to stomach a plate full of humble, about KK, and optimism....but they will never admit to it.

A few people on here will be, to paraphrase Alan Partridge, getting a plate and a knife and fork, and eating their words about Mr. Smith methinks. :lol:

some will also have to stomach a plate full of humble, about KK, and optimism....but they will never admit to it.

if you mean me, you won't find a post - anywhere - by me doubting KK. Just saying that Ashley doesn't seem to have the ambition to get the best from him, like his first stint as manager did.

Have we signed this striker that we badly need yet, [depending on your ambition of course], or are we going to save money or force him to sell first ?

if you mean me, you won't find a post - anywhere - by me doubting KK. Just saying that Ashley doesn't seem to have the ambition to get the best from him, like his first stint as manager did.

Have we signed this striker that we badly need yet, [depending on your ambition of course], or are we going to save money or force him to sell first ?

Yes we've signed Nile Ranger.

We Badly need a striker?!

yes

yes

We've got more options than Man U that's crazy talk.

I'm really getting pissed off with people here. Everyone seems to have their own ideas of how good or bad Smith is but are not prepared to change it despite the evidence presented before them.

Smith's contribution this season is far and above what he produced for the team last year, acknowledge this and give the lad some credit people !

I'm really getting pissed off with people here. Everyone seems to have their own ideas of how good or bad Smith is but are not prepared to change it despite the evidence presented before them.

Smith's contribution this season is far and above what he produced for the team last year, acknowledge this and give the lad some credit people !

WUM

WUM

I guess I should have added, "zaza" to the end of that post.

• 3 months later...

Fucking hell just remembered he still plays for us.

While you were thinking of the perfect replacement for Owen?

Aye well just as I was thinking about our other strikers then remembered. At least JK likes Shola, hopefully he can stay ahead of this twat.

Guest Jawesome

haha i totally forgot about him also. What's he doing these days? Practicing sliding tackles out in the snow trying to make as many as possible in 30 seconds.

For how long is he injured?

For ever, and ever, amen.

Guest Chubby Jason

He has 100% passion and work-rate though and you can't ask for more than that. No goals in 2 years is an excellent record.

It's sad, but despite not playing, Smith has pretty much duplicated what he contributed in almost every game last season.

It's sad, but despite not playing, Smith has pretty much duplicated what he contributed in almost every game last season.

Give over. He hasn't given away half as many free-kicks and picked up yellow cards this season.