Old Firm

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest jimmy1982

used to like celtic due to family originally coming from ireland a few generations ago (my granda was the last catholic in the familly). never supported them mind, just liked to see them beat rangers and do well in europe, but now got no time for them since i read more about it and wised up to the bigotry and general distastefulness of both sides of the old firm. would still like to get up there to experience an old firm derby though, just to see it for myself. really like scottish football apart from the old firm however, it'll be class if they qualify for the Euro.

Dislike them both in equal measure.

Dislike the way they sing about things that happened 400 years ago and have no relevance to 22 men chasing a ball around a field.

Dislike the way their fans think it's acceptable to turn every city they visit into an open-air urinal.

Dislike they way that they sign the best talent from other Scottish clubs, leave them on the bench and then complain that they're being held back in Europe by the lack of competition at domestic level.

Dislike the way that they're always beating their "we should be in the premiership - it's not fair" drum.  If they're not happy in Scotland then they can f*** off for all I care.  But they won't because nobody else wants them.

But apart from all that they're probably a lovely buch really.

Celtic. One of my mates supports them and I got well into their UEFA Cup run under O'Neill when they were cheated out of the final by Mourinho's Porto.

Couldn't give a toss about Rangers either way, but was impressed with their fans when they came up here for a pre-season friendly a few years ago.