Derby 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 17/09/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

We could play until a week tomorrow and we'll never score, this is just dire against the whipping boys of the league. Wrong team, wrong tactics, got to question Big Sam here, these are the games we must win if we want to be in Europe next year.

Guest optimistic nit

Dross! Utter dross!

Allardyce talks a good game but when push comes to shove he is no better than his recent predecessors.

nah thats bullshit. we've played shite tonight, but i'm not going to start a witchhunt against our only decent manager since bob on the basis of one defeat. utter fucking bullshit.

Dross! Utter dross!

Allardyce talks a good game but when push comes to shove he is no better than his recent predecessors.

nah thats bullshit. we've played shite tonight, but i'm not going to start a witchhunt against our only decent manager since bob on the basis of one defeat. utter fucking bullshit.

I still have complete faith in him... but as I said he has to take a lot of the blame for this particular fiasco. I really question his team selection, very unsettling :(

I don't understand.

Last week it was all "who will be the last unbeaten team, will it be us?" style postings, and now it is "Allardyce, he's Roeder in a more expensive suit".

He's not going to change things definitively for the better in 5 games.

(obv, I'm aware it wasn't all postings of the above style, but you know what I mean)

Guest optimistic nit

Dross! Utter dross!

I still have complete faith in him... but as I said he has to take a lot of the blame for this particular fiasco. I really question his team selection, very unsettling :(

anyone can make a mistake though.

I don't understand.

Last week it was all "who will be the last unbeaten team, will it be us?" style postings, and now it is "Allardyce, he's Roeder in a more expensive suit".

He's not going to change things definitively for the better in 5 games.

(obv, I'm aware it wasn't all postings of the above style, but you know what I mean)

Shut up man, season over etc.

Guest optimistic nit

i'm pretty sure that the current team selection was based on the false belief that ameobi is like heskey. it wen't wrong from there.