Beye 'eck, Habib is good

Dave

really impressed with Beye. think sam should try starting with the same back 4 that finished the game cos it seemed to get more intense for us when charlie was LM.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Known about him for a long time now. Said it before and i'll say it again, he's one of the best in the world in that position.

Was impressed by our clearances today also (:lol:) actually seeing Beye, Roze and Caça kicking those low crosses miles away is pretty refreshing after the year of mishits, miskicks, flick onto opposite players we've had from the Brambles and OBriens...

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Known about him for a long time now. Said it before and i'll say it again, he's one of the best in the world in that position.

was quality today

but i think the LB stole the show> howay the zog!

Aye, but Zoggy's defending was somewhat suspect.

was quality today

but i think the LB stole the show> howay the zog!

Aye, but Zoggy's defending was somewhat suspect.

he is playing out of position remember, and actually he impressed me back there. its obvious he's what we're missing in midfield

Guest sombrero

FIRST of all lets not forget that butt was a completely different player today than that of last games, i was impressed with his awareness and quality of his passing as well as when he raped whose two players on the right second half, beye was simply what we need there, zoggy finally free do to what he does best, enrique wasnt on for long enough for me to judge him but sighs look good and finally, i never doubt a 5 time consecutive medal winner. so as long as zoggy slots into midfield with butt, barton and lets say, milner, then sticking viduka and owen upfront (when owen feels like playing when an england game is round the corner!) then i think were set to go.

also just to stick this one in, man u and chelski now, both level with us but were ahead GD wise, theyre about to play their 7th game which puts as at an advantage, but who would u rather see win this one?, normally i would have said manure, but seeing hose halapenio left, who will it be? 

Beye really impressed me today, really nice peformence but his movment looks a bit weird..

Enrique also looked pretty good.

that's cos his movement is actually intelligent, we're not used to that! as i said in the match thread, looked comfortable in defence all match, got forward very well, has a burst of pace, but not the best decision making or delivery in the final third.