Today's games

Dinho lad

Guest kingdawson

Spurs aren't in the Derby bracket ffs. They have enough talent there for a start. It might well take the mooted manager change to get them going though.

Dave calm down, It was a joke.

funny.

with robinson it's not just a case of him being over-rated like lampard, he actually is shit, and in some ways one of the worst keepers in the league. rather have Harper playing for england than that lump of lard.

Chimbonda scores for spurs...

with robinson it's not just a case of him being over-rated like lampard, he actually is shit, and in some ways one of the worst keepers in the league. rather have Harper playing for england than that lump of lard.

Chimbonda scores for spurs...

You just can't afford to have someone so amazingly error prone in that position. I do give him too much stick in the fact that he does do some good things every now and then but the amount of mistakes he makes is just funny!

laughing my tits off right now, out of all the spurs fans ive met theyve all been big headed bastards who talk like theyve been league champs for the past 10yrs, unlucky lads :lol:

Jenas is still great mind.

Same here :lol:

I'd love to see them in a relegation battle all season

laughing my tits off right now, out of all the spurs fans ive met theyve all been big headed bastards who talk like theyve been league champs for the past 10yrs, unlucky lads :lol:

Jenas is still great mind.

Got some good mates who are Spurs fans but when it comes to football, jesus wept!

My mates a Pompey fan and one of the spurs fans i know was ripping into James for rushing out the other day :lol: