Dawson

Cajun

I received the following text at half time:

Every time we play this lot I think Michael Dawson can't get any worse but he always surprises me. We should see if they want Ramage in January as a step up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like he saved his shit game for me again, funny how he only ever plays badly when I see him play  mackems.gif

Looked a poor player on tonights 'performance'. Was scared stiff of Martins tbh. :)

Looks like he saved his shit game for me again, funny how he only ever plays badly when I see him play  mackems.gif

tbf I think he plays badly every time anyone sees him play.

Absolutely totally and utterly reliant on King to make him look competent.

I wonder how good King would be if he had a partner who was actually half decent.

I have said for ages every time I have seen him he has made a mistake or has been poor. Somehow he gets England call ups and "constantly praised in the media" (according to certain spurs fans) so I am certain he just gets nervous when he knows I might be watching :lol:

Looks like he saved his s*** game for me again, funny how he only ever plays badly when I see him play  mackems.gif

I wonder how good King would be if he had a partner who was actually half decent.

Nail on head. Only ever looked decent because of King and even then, he was clearly not in the same class.

Wasnt he being touted for England inclusion recently ?

Been in the squad.

I think he first got called up when he was at Forest

yes when he was 17 or something. went along for the experience rather than called up proper tho.

Looks like he saved his s*** game for me again, funny how he only ever plays badly when I see him play  mackems.gif

Nail on head. Only ever looked decent because of King and even then, he was clearly not in the same class.

Yep missed that post, we have had poor defenders before who have looked a lot better when played (on the rare occasion) with Woodgate. Dawson just looks poor.