Best CB in Prem?

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I say kolo toure

also joseph yobo should be playing for 1 of the top 4 clubs because he would be up with the best imo

terry is a nob-head and i hate his guts thats why i wouldnt vote for him  :razz: all he does is ask for free-kicks, moan at the ref if he doesnt get what he wants

I think on this seasons form its Vidic, last season deffo Toure, but a couple of times he's looked like a parcel against some weak opposition. Certainly not playing to the level of last year, well imo.

Toure's positioning and lack of concentration at times rule him out for me.

Although I'm not too sure who's the best, as for me now there's a real lack of serious World Class central defenders, actually it's like that across the board now.

I'd say Gallas...

Now he's fully recovered from his injury niggles he's looking back to his best. To go along with his superb ability to constantly look like a defensive class act he has great pace, sound technical ability and always poses a threat from the dead ball.

Ashley Cole plus five million pounds, an absolute steal...

Ashley Cole plus five million pounds, an absolute steal...

Couldn't agree more.

Especially given the fact I think Gael Clichy will be every bit as good as Cole in a year or so.  He's already better going forward, just needs to improve a bit defensively.

Rio Ferdinand

has everything. Not quite as dramatic as Gallas or Toure but that's because he generally always one step ahead of the attacker

Ferdinand plays the game with elegance, the way he can bring it down and calmly play it out of defence is like a European* centre half. (You know what I mean)

Rio Ferdinand

has everything. Not quite as dramatic as Gallas or Toure but that's because he generally always one step ahead of the attacker

it's not bramble then?  :laugh:

if Bramble had a few more brain cells he'd be up there