Given out for three weeks, Harper in then

Crumpy Gunt

I was all for keeping Harper in goal when Given was brought back but it's a pity that he's now injured again after getting a chance to play himself in, not that he's done much.  I wonder how Harper feels about coming back, will he think he can play a blinder then find himself back on the bench once Given is fit again?

I was all for keeping Harper in goal when Given was brought back but it's a pity that he's now injured again after getting a chance to play himself in, not that he's done much.  I wonder how Harper feels about coming back, will he think he can play a blinder then find himself back on the bench once Given is fit again?

I reckon Harper must understand and have accepted his position by now. If he was really bothered about being dropped he would have moved on years ago.

Guest kingdawson

Yeh i agree, Given's s****.

Can we have him??

Harper shouldn't have been dropped in the first place, he came in did his job well and in return he got put on the bench given the first chance.

If you're playing well you should be playing, there's nothing else to it.

Yeh i agree, Given's s****.

Can we have him??

Definitely better than Robinson, ya?

Anyway, good chance again for Harper :)

Harper shouldn't have been dropped in the first place, he came in did his job well and in return he got put on the bench given the first chance.

Yep I'm sure were likely to see Cech, Reina and Van der Sar on the bench.

You missed out Lehmann. Wonder why?

Difference is there's less between our 2 keepers and Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool's choices.

Arsene has had no qualms with benching his 'number 1' this season has he? If he took said approach Arsenal would be conceding left right and centre

Can you honestly say you'd play a big name out of form goalkeeper before a lesser known goalkeeper with little comparison between their skills.

I never said it was that way, but it should be that way.

Guest eyeball_tickler

why isnt given popular anymore? if its the few mistakes he's made this season then i refer you back to the 10 or so from harper last season which cost us goals.