Mackems pre match thread

NSG

where do people think one of the best places in town will be to watch this??

Would Sam Jack's be good if they still have that "mighty mackem mocker" in?

i'd stay out of town altogether mate if you can help it, come derby day its full of idiots and coppers looking to bang up anyone they can get thier hands on, stay local

Guest rebel_yell12
Posted on: Today at 12:40:49 PMPosted by: GeordieDazzler 

Insert Quote

Quote from: jack j on Today at 12:39:40 PM

Quote from: RodrigoPalacio on Today at 12:17:17 PM

I spose you'll be going on the metro in your kevlar hoody and kitchen knife like the true Geordie hard-man that you are?

kevlar wtf is that like

Stab proof material.

Just as a future (unlikely to be needed) warning, Kevlar apparently isn't stab-proof. It's bullet-proof.  Most kevlar vests will slice right open with a decent knife, or so I've been told (by the Americans I now live surrounded by who all seem to know these sorts of things from birth...isn't Oklahoma fun?).  Somehow, the vest is bulletproof but not knife-proof.  Physics sh**. 

Newcastle will play all right and avoid a loss, I think.  Lawro's predicted defeat.  AND I can't get the match on television over here.  I was able to watch the last two live (worst two of the season, yep, I'm watching -- but not the wins.  No, can't get those...) but there probably won't be another NUFC match on my cable network for at least a month.  Back to online highlights, etc.  Fortune hates me. 

Guest alijmitchell

Jesus what a horrible dream I just woke up from! We were two nil up (bellamy scores both -i know?) in the meantime, i'm missing the match coz the metro is late to the SOS. Anyway, I almost get my head kicked in on the metro when i find out we go three nil up (luque this time), but somehow the metro doesn't stop at the ground and I end up on roker beach. I can't get reception, so I run to my stepmum's old house (she used to live in mackemland), and there it is, on a big screen, sunderland win 4-3,. Cue wild celebrations from thousands of bastards around me, and me waking up in a cold sweat. Haven't had a nightmare like that for ages. Lets hope it doesn't happen like that tomorrow.

Jesus what a horrible dream I just woke up from! We were two nil up (bellamy scores both -i know?) in the meantime, i'm missing the match coz the metro is late to the SOS. Anyway, I almost get my head kicked in on the metro when i find out we go three nil up (luque this time), but somehow the metro doesn't stop at the ground and I end up on roker beach. I can't get reception, so I run to my stepmum's old house (she used to live in mackemland), and there it is, on a big screen, sunderland win 4-3,. Cue wild celebrations from thousands of bastards around me, and me waking up in a cold sweat. Haven't had a nightmare like that for ages. Lets hope it doesn't happen like that tomorrow.

Not a horrible dream mate, its a total NIGHTMARE!!

:lol:

and just to torture you a bit more...

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1163716,00.html

Fitness Front: Sam To Leave It Late With Mark

Guest alijmitchell

Jesus fucking christ, I'm off to top myself now, get it over and done with.... :frantic:

Jesus f****** christ, I'm off to top myself now, get it over and done with.... :frantic:

Cheer up, Le Tis thinks we will win it. :D

http://www.skysports.com/experts/expert_story/0,19793,12085_2870521,00.html

Were going to get embarrassed by them imo.

We lack passion, fight and confidence, something i was sure SA would bring. Without that in a derby match, you are fuked. It wont be a big scoreline, but i think they'll outplay us from start to finish.

We lack passion, fight and confidence, something i was sure SA would bring. Without that in a derby match, you are fuked. It wont be a big scoreline, but i think they'll outplay us from start to finish.

this is my fear too. We desperately need to score early to quieten the crowd and their players confidence.

"EMRE IS A GEORDIE"

Get ready to sing that tomorrow when he scores, he is well up for it I really hope he gets a game, he has done a world interview saying he had no idea what the derby was all about here until he scored the winner agianst them..

What makes you think that they will have a that either?

We'll beat them.

We'll beat them.

Because their crowd will give it to them.

True it only happens once every other year (promotion, relegation etc) but they do get rather excited when they play us at home.

Roy Keane will give them the edge, we'll be praying we don't get beat, probably play for the draw...again.

We'll beat them.

Because their crowd will give it to them.

True it only happens once every other year (promotion, relegation etc) but they do get rather excited when they play us at home.

Roy Keane will give them the edge, we'll be praying we don't get beat, probably play for the draw...again.

Sam has said we're playing for three points, though I fully understand your fear

Guest optimistic nit

Line up 4-4-2 with Zoggy and Milner on the right wings and I say 2-0 to us. We have the ability to open teams up and our strikers are way more clinical than theirs. I reckon we have better players than them, on paper anyhow, in every single position. All of which should lead to a win for us. And a comfortable win because Allardyce will have learnt his lesson about playing for a point and about the needless fiddling around with the midfield.

no, we dont. ;)