Mackems pre match thread

NSG

this could be a very bad idea if we are beating them 2 or 3, if hes in the crowd the mackems could target him and it could all kick off.  think its a far safer situation for him to wear his top in the directors box. really dont see quinns problem.

Martins out apparently??!?!

Where are you hearing that?

Apparently sent home from training ill according to my mate!

Lets hope your mate is on a wind up, but just in case he is not, sent home for what reason ? injury or has he kicked off at being told he is on the bench tomorrow?

Get in, hope Ashley gets a round in ;)

Starting to shit it a bit now like.  Meeting the fellas I'm going up with at 7 tomorrow for a drink so hopefully that'll calm my nerves. Be a lot happier coming back when we've got 3 points in the bag.

Couldn't go to the last one, presume we'll have enough legions of coppers around us 24/7 to be alright wearing a toon top, ie I'm not going to take a wrong turn out the turnstiles and end up surrounded by the great unwashed?

I can't even watch the fucking thing, we've got a game at 2 and we're meeting at 12:45. Score updates from the sidelines it is, so my level of performance is going to be almost completely dictated by how the game has gone. If we lose I'll probably try maiming someone in the second half, if we win I'll definitely score 5.

I can't even watch the f****** thing, we've got a game at 2 and we're meeting at 12:45. Score updates from the sidelines it is, so my level of performance is going to be almost completely dictated by how the game has gone. If we lose I'll probably try maiming someone in the second half, if we win I'll definitely score 5.

I have pulled out of my game

Guest jimmy1982

I can't even watch the f****** thing, we've got a game at 2 and we're meeting at 12:45. Score updates from the sidelines it is, so my level of performance is going to be almost completely dictated by how the game has gone. If we lose I'll probably try maiming someone in the second half, if we win I'll definitely score 5.

I have pulled out of my game

I thought it was an evening KO so said I could play in mine! gutted when i realised. will watch the first half in the club house, then either traipse or sprint out to play, depending on how the half went!