Mackems pre match thread

NSG

Guest optimistic nit

i think you can definately see what i mean about sunderland. they make it very hard for you to break them down (orginised) and once you get the ball its very hard to win it back, because they play a lot of short simple passes. i think if we let them have as much posession as they've had in the first 15 mins against citeh we'll lose.

I think people are overrating them, this really is a pretty awful side.  I know it's a derby, but still...  I'm worried about how we'll play (which is a legitimate concern judging by the past few games IMO).  We have to go in looking for 3 points.  The only thing that worries me about them is the propensity to score late goals.  I think that could really get us into trouble, because I can see us trying to hold on to a one goal lead or even a draw, and then they pop up with a late equalizer/winner. 

Guest optimistic nit

i do actually think we'll lose this. they dont have any real quality in the team, but keane gets the best and more out of his players. they are good at keeping the ball and we are good at losing it. i think they'll probably crumble under sustained pressure, but i dont think we can deliver that.

keane over allardyce as a manager in preparation for a derby any day as well.