Mackems pre match thread

NSG

Guest toonbaz

just found out tonight at 8 o clock i have a ticket for the game, cant fucking wait for it now, i've been on a high all night since i found out. i suddenly feel so much more confident about the game now i'm going, no idea why though!

just found out tonight at 8 o clock i have a ticket for the game, cant f****** wait for it now, i've been on a high all night since i found out. i suddenly feel so much more confident about the game now i'm going, no idea why though!

Is that you Shola?

Some worrying team talk in this thread. :undecided:

I'm alright now, but I'll be churning in the morning. If Alan Smith plays, my insides'll be like a washing machine.

It's alright, if Smith plays he'll be sent off in the first half.

Well lads, it's derby day.  Just got up with a horrible hangover, off to see some strippers in half an hour apparently.  Howay the lads!

Derby Of Destiny is here.

Just about to get ready for the walk from Wallsend to Toon to get me pre-match thoughts sorted.

We need to pass the ball to feet & take the steam out of there gung-ho players, players like Ethu, Mcshane & Higarse these chaps will lose there cool if Sunderland are kept out of possession for long periods of play. They may have a good keeper but it is championship defence in front of him, some of them turn like the titanic so guys like Oba (if playing) & Charlie could make the difference.

KEEP THE FAITH & COME ON THE LAD'S

If Viduka fails a fitness test do you think Big Sam will start Shola (cuz he`s a local lad, knows the passion of the NE derby blah blah blah).....hope not

Viduka took full part in training yesterday, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Its like, where do you start............

If they are going to write shite you would think they'd put a little bit of thought into it and dress it up a little, somebody got paid for writing that.  :lol:

i thought i was nervous last night...now i cant explain how nervous i am

How you getting there Kev mate? Metro?

a lift off me uncles mates then metro back

I wish you the best of luck like mate, as I've said, it fucking killed me when I done it.

You might get found out like, make sure you keep quiet, as when the away supporters ban was on before, people were being identified by their accents. ;)

i thought i was nervous last night...now i cant explain how nervous i am

How you getting there Kev mate? Metro?

a lift off me uncles mates then metro back

I wish you the best of luck like mate, as I've said, it f****** killed me when I done it.

You might get found out like, make sure you keep quiet, as when the away supporters ban was on before, people were being identified by their accents. ;)

im not going to open my mouth all match when everyone around me is quiet