Mackems pre match thread

NSG

Why does Allardyce have to change the team every game?  I know we lost last week but that doesn't mean he's got to make so many changes from one game to the next.

Players are never going to settle if they are in and out from one week to the next.

F*ck sake. Emre has looked uncomfortable every single time he's been played out on the left wing, he always drifts in. To leave N'Zogbia, who isn't a left back, exposed behind him would be asking for trouble, they'll just double up on him. It looks an unbalanced team whatever way you arrange them.

I'm off down the pub. Let's hope we rip into the bastards anyway. HOWAY LADS!!

Harper

Taylor        Faye        Rozehnal    N'Zogbia

Smith

Emre

Barton                                          Milner

Viduka

Owen

Where the fuk is Geremi? He injured?

F*ck sake. Emre has looked uncomfortable every single time he's been played out on the left wing, he always drifts in. To leave N'Zogbia, who isn't a left back, exposed behind him would be asking for trouble, they'll just double up on him. It looks an unbalanced team whatever way you arrange them.

I'm off down the pub. Let's hope we rip into the bastards anyway. HOWAY LADS!!

Milner left wing?

Why does Allardyce have to change the team every game?  I know we lost last week but that doesn't mean he's got to make so many changes from one game to the next.

Players are never going to settle if they are in and out from one week to the next.

I agree. Nowt pisses me off more than managers who try to be clever buggers. It's the old "tactical" thing, which Keegan said he lacked. Complete bollocks. The best tactic is to play your best team, the best players, in their best positions, and have a good balance. Always has been and always will be.

I'm not wanting rid of Allardyce, I wanted him and its far too early, but he's testing the patience of not only me at the moment.

Harper

Taylor         Faye         Rozehnal    N'Zogbia

Smith

Emre

Barton                                          Milner

Viduka

Owen

Where the fuk is Geremi? He injured?

If they do start like that it makes sense to me with what is available.

Quite like that team.

I don't. Zoggy at left back and Milner on the left ? Complete bollocks. We might get something if Viduka and Owen play well, but the midfield leaves a lot to be desired - again.

------------------Harper

Taylor------Faye----------Roze------Zoggy

Barton------Smith---------Emre-----Milner

--------------Owen©------Viduka

From the players that have been selected, that's what I hope for. If it was up to me though, I'd have Barton in the middle and Geremi out right instead of Smith.