Steve McClaren

Dave

Gouffran seems to be the default 4th choice CM.

Him coming on in injury time tells me it was a timewasting exercise rather than pecking order.

Lucky cunt has been able to celebrate a winner yesterday on the pitch and then the match sealer versus Liverpool :lol:

Personally think Gouff has done alright when hes come on lately tbh, he may not be the greatest player but atleast he puts in a shift, so him being used sparingly I'm okay with.

Only if you discount (at the very least) Krul, Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa.

Our midfield wasn't great that season at all. We seldom controlled games and were totally reliant on the back 4 keeping things tight and those up top spinning straw into gold.

Ne mention or credit for the player who was voted as one of the best two centre halves in the league by his fellow pros that season or who picked up the North East player of the year award?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you never get bored of hanging your hat on one hopelessly flawed footballer? It's creepy as fuck, man. I imagine you as someone who works in a care home and interferes with old people who don't get taken remotely seriously when they report you.

Do you never get bored of hanging your hat on one hopelessly flawed footballer? It's creepy as f***, man. I imagine you as someone who works in a care home and interferes with old people who don't get taken remotely seriously when they report you.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jaws never produced a bite like that!

Just pointing out another example of your creep as fuck obsession to never give him credit no matter what! Possibly the best example so far!

PS - They never complain as they enjoy it!

Our midfield wasn't great that season at all. We seldom controlled games and were totally reliant on the back 4 keeping things tight and those up top spinning straw into gold.

Ne mention or credit for the player who was voted as one of the best two centre halves in the league by his fellow pros that season or who picked up the North East player of the year award?

Do you never get bored of hanging your hat on one hopelessly flawed footballer? It's creepy as f***, man. I imagine you as someone who works in a care home and interferes with old people who don't get taken remotely seriously when they report you.

The fuck are you going on about? How have you actually replied to someone mentioning coloccini with that inappropriate bollocks. Sort your head out.

Do you never get bored of hanging your hat on one hopelessly flawed footballer? It's creepy as fuck, man. I imagine you as someone who works in a care home and interferes with old people who don't get taken remotely seriously when they report you.

Fuuuuuuuuuck :lol:

Got your team totally wrong again you useless f***ing c*** - how he can keep playing two defensive midfielders who offer absolutely f*** all, and especially against the bottom team of the league is f***ing disgraceful.