Steve McClaren

Dave

Can't believe he was ever given the job and then retained it past December. Warning signs were there are first few weeks. We have fully deserved to go down due to him and the cunts in charge of club.

He was a horrible appointment from day one, i really believe he did not watch a single minute of us playing before he took over, sold Abied who seemed like a reliable midfielder and started Anita-Colback and fucking Obertan in the first 3 games this season.

@lee_ryder  32m32 minutes ago

Steve McClaren will be talking about #nufc on Sky's Goals on Sunday for the first time since leaving St James' Park.

That'll be some nice p*ss and salt in the massive gaping wounds of relegation.

Why would he bother?

What pearls of wisdom could that fucking shitehawk possibly offer?

He's got a nerve showing his face in public while this car crash of a season is still in progress. The relegation this season is down to him, no bones about it.

Partly down to him, mainly down to the fat cunt sailing the ship.

In the end he did an awful job, but can't summon the energy to have any bad feelings towards him tbh.

Really? I'd happily see him raped with an umbrella on Sky Sports, and he'd probably still be grinning and insisting it was magnificent all along.

Guest Open_C

Didn't employ himself and couldn't sack himself tbh. Completely unfit for purpose but that's not his fault.

:thup: useless but the inaction from above when it became clear that he was useless was the real issue. Well, that and courting his services in the first place. Either way, not him.

Guest firetotheworks

He turned us down to stay at a failing Derby County, then we went after him anyway. :lol:

Can just imagine Charnley at the time thinking that he was playing hard to get. :lol:

He turned us down to stay at a failing Derby County, then we went after him anyway. :lol:

Can just imagine Charnley at the time thinking that he was playing hard to get. :lol:

It hurts my head to think about things like this, I kind of pretended that didn't happen.