Steve McClaren

Dave

Same thing; keep doing this and we'll be fine is the overriding message.

:lol: We've had 3 shots on target over the last 2 games. Everton and West Brom had a total of 42 goal attempts against us and 25 corners. Just unlucky really.

:lol:

Same thing; keep doing this and we'll be fine is the overriding message.

:lol: We've had 3 shots on target over the last 2 games. Everton and West Brom had a total of 42 goal attempts against us and 25 corners. Just unlucky really.

Without banging on about Pardew, this was a situation I feared with another dross manager taking over and being in the exactly the same position, if not worse.

McClaren hasn't got the cuntish attributes but he needs massive pressure on him to fuck off out this club tbh, take Colback with him as well.

Ashley has pointed out the managerial position isn't something he really gets involved with so it must be the work of Charnley/Carr?

Ashley has pointed out the managerial position isn't something he really gets involved with so it must be the work of Charnley/Carr?

Sounds like bollocks to deflect attention IMO.

Possibly but it's not really his place to be deciding when he's paying others to deal with those sort of footballing decisions. I think he'll just have them on a shit low budget.

Possibly but it's not really his place to be deciding when he's paying others to deal with those sort of footballing decisions. I think he'll just have them on a shit low budget.

Absolutely no chance that Ashley would let them employ who they wanted without his knowledge. He needs the manager to be meek, mild and unprepared to argue against him. Ashley has final say on the manager without a shadow of doubt.

Without banging on about Pardew, this was a situation I feared with another dross manager taking over and being in the exactly the same position, if not worse.

McClaren hasn't got the cuntish attributes but he needs massive pressure on him to fuck off out this club tbh, take Colback with him as well.

The fact we have another useless cunt is fuck all to do with the useless fraud cunt we fucked off almost a year ago.

Blimey Schteve same team again as it really worked a treat against Everton.  What can't you see that 50,000 others see ? Welcome to the championship everyone if this idiot is still the manager on 1st January as he is clueless to get us out of this mess.

'We stood toe to toe with West Brom, dealing with all the crosses and balls into the box, I thought we did ever so well'

Ffs, how we ended up with this.

We stood toe to toe with West Brom ffs. You'd think we'd just played Bayern, Barcelona or Real Madrid and got a result. :lol:

I agree they're better footballers but they're both bottle jobs when it comes to getting stuck in and mixing it in the middle of the park.

We need to offer something going forwards and we don't do that enough through the middle, we don't need all of our players getting stuck in because we're inviting teams onto us constantly.  We should be looking to take it to the opposition a bit more and giving them something to think about instead of the ball going into the middle and going sideways or backwards.

I agree except I don't think either Gini or Sissoko are the players to do it.

We need someone who can both create and get stuck in, bit like that lad at Crystal Palace.

It's either all a front or he's wildly deluded with little grasp on reality. We're currently not creating more than 2/3 chances a game to score and we're sitting too deep which is killing 2 out of our supposed front 3. We actually play 451 for round 80% of matches. I'd be interested to see how much Sis and Winj play in our own half...The reason is that both our holding CM's rarely carry the ball forward with menace so our wide am/f pick up the ball too deep and have to do all the work. This whole scenario is compounded by a striker with no pace which means we rarely turn a defence with one or two quick passes out.

We play to teams strengths. Giving a Pulis team so many corners prime example. We look so disorganized, struggle to pass to each other if not sideways and chance creation is retarded and rarely good team play. Our movement is beyond gay and when any player has the ball the rest just dissapear

We play to teams strengths. Giving a Pulis team so many corners prime example. We look so disorganized, struggle to pass to each other if not sideways and chance creation is retarded and rarely good team play. Our movement is beyond gay and when any player has the ball the rest just dissapear

Dat adjective :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He's not worse than Pardew like. Or at the very least, he doesn't have the quality of players that Pardew had in order to make a comparison like for like. I still think McClaren's shit, but the players Pardew had were far, far better throughout.