Steve McClaren

Dave

If he wants to change our team straight away he would be best dumping Sissoko, playing Townsend and Perez on wings and Mitro/Doumbia up front. It simply has to happen now. 4-4-2 all the way

Sissoko is a better winger than both Perez and Townsend though?

If he wants to change our team straight away he would be best dumping Sissoko, playing Townsend and Perez on wings and Mitro/Doumbia up front. It simply has to happen now. 4-4-2 all the way

Sissoko is a better winger than both Perez and Townsend though?

Serious?

He's so fucking not man, he's been anonymous once again man. At least Perez and Townsend seem to try, Sissoko never does

Guest neesy111

What kind of manager, needs a motivational guru to help him motivate a team man.  It's totally embarrassing for him and his leadership qualities.

How does he defend having a job? We can't be a side that sometimes turns up at home and always loses away. How many more matches until we can judge him? How many more games Do we not turn up for or throw away?

Ashley loves backing a loser manager.

Got to go now with the break to bed a new manager in or not at all, he won't get sacked however. We're going down with him, he offers exactly as little as most predicted at season start.

There is no way he is keeping us up, yet I think you are right they won't sack him. If they are going to they should do it tonight and hopefully not bring Kinnear or Carver in :lol:

“Go on,” said Steve.

Lee raised the gun and his hand shook, and he dropped his hand to the ground again.

“Go on,” said Steve. “How’s it gonna be. We gonna get a little place.”

“We’ll have a cow,” said Lee. “An’ we’ll have maybe a pig an’ chickens . . . . an’ down the flat we’ll have a . . . . little piece alfalfa—”

“For the rabbits,” Steve shouted.

“For the rabbits,” Lee repeated.

“And I get to tend the rabbits.”

“An’ you get to tend the rabbits.”

Steve giggled with happiness. “An’ live on the fatta the lan’.”

“Yes.”

Steve turned his head.

“No, Steve. Look down there acrost the river, like you can almost see the place.”

Steve obeyed him. Lee looked down at the gun.

There were crashing footsteps in the brush now. Lee turned and looked toward them.

“Go on, Lee. When we gonna do it?”

“Gonna do it soon.”

“Me an’ you.”

“You . . . . an’ me. Ever’body gonna be nice to you. Ain’t gonna be no more trouble. Nobody gonna hurt nobody nor steal from ‘em.”

Steve said, “I thought you was mad at me, Lee.”

“No,” said Lee. “No, Steve. I ain’t mad. I never been mad, an’ I ain’t now. That’s a thing I want ya to know.”