Steve McClaren

Dave

*sigh* sooner the club gets relegated, has no spine left and goes down into division 1 the better.

Nothing will change till we have an owner who has the club's best interests at heart.

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  3m3 minutes ago

I don't want to spread panic but I've been told this morning that someone in a key position at SJP doesn't want to sack Steve McClaren #nufc

I wonder who that could be...

The only person with a 'key position' at NUFC is Ashley the rest are just the hired help. Charnley, Carr etc are about as important as the kids dishing out pies and pints every game.

It'll boil down to Charnley and Carr backing him up, so they can stay in their respective positions a little longer.  They know if he goes they'll be for the chop.

If Ashley wants to miss out on that money, then go ahead Mike, do fuck all. If it turns out he stays then anybody giving that shower of shite anymore money deserve what they get.

*sigh* sooner the club gets relegated, has no spine left and goes down into division 1 the better.

Nothing will change till we have an owner who has the club's best interests at heart.

In a nutshell.  This is it.

Got tickets for the derby.  As I have only been to one game in the last couple of years and a mate really wanted to go.  I'm also taking a friend from across the pond, to his first NUFC games.  Palace at home and Villa away  :hmm: we'll probably be relegated by then  :blush:

If we keep McClaren.  I'll find it extremely difficult to turn up for any of those matches.  I've stayed away because of Pardew, Carver and Ashley.  But I had missed SJP at times.  In hindsight, I'm glad I stopped going.  We're a complete shambles and it's not getting any better, any time soon. 

Joke of a club.

I don't know why we do it to ourselves, the silence is a killer but no matter how many times in the past we've seen this silence turn into nothing but a head burying exercise we still get our hopes up something might actually happen this time. There's no point in trying to rationalise it, the rational is to bin him and move for someone as quick as we can, the reality is stick don't twist and hope for the best, every, fucking, time. They deserve the feeble and equally embarrassing swirl down the drain that's about to ensue, fuck the lot of them.

How many times did we feel this way with Pardew.  :lol:

String of bad results-->Like, surly he will be sacked now-->some days after the match with speculation-->Nothing happens.

Repeat ad infinitum until Crystal Palace.

:lol: Exactly. He's here fucking forever.

It's crazy how we sacked Hughton so quickly and for nothing but have let Pardew and McClaren get away with such sustained inept performances.

He wasn't really - they had Pardew lined up for a couple of months and were waiting for an opportunity to sack him but he strung a few results together which delayed things.

How many times did we feel this way with Pardew.  :lol:

String of bad results-->Like, surly he will be sacked now-->some days after the match with speculation-->Nothing happens.

Repeat ad infinitum until Crystal Palace.

Tbf, no matter how eye gougingly bad we were under Pardew, he never had us in this much trouble and you knew he'd have a win or two on the spin at some point. This is a whole other kettle of fish, who can tell where (if) the next win will come? With Carver it was a terrible judgement call and we were only 1 win from safety for half a fucking season, it's just that win came right at the death, by which time it was too late to replace the punched lasagne faced cunt anyway. You'd have hoped they'd have learnt from that but the only thing they probably took from that is if Carver can get a win at the death and save us then surely McClaren can and it'll all be good. Fucking imbaciles.

The only glimmer of hope is that in the past they've been quick to put out statements.  We could easily be saying nothing while looking for a replacement, no other reason would make sense.  My guess is he'll only stay if they can't bring in who they want.