Your memories of Newcastle's equaliser?

Guest BooBoo

Well Scottass's was... "Milner is fucking shite... get him off the shi.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. James Milner your my hero, i've said it before and i'll say it again, truly world class!"

No it was "Hahaha, get the fuck in!"

The only negative thing I've said about Milner is that he is too slow.

We were like "Get it in there....go on, just go for it, that's the ball....AHHH he's misse.....NOO! YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS! *screaamssss* That's all we neeeded!!" followed by a bit more air punching and such forth

Guest optimistic nit

I was watching it with my Dad and we thought it went out for a goal-kick until the cameras showed Milner celebrating, then I went, "Eh?" and then we laughed. Was the most delayed reaction to a Newcastle goal ever.

that, but i was in a pub on me larry.

Absolute chaos and mental behaviour in the Vaults today. What was your reaction today to Milners goal?

blueyes.gif

i was jumped on by some big beefy bloke and the bloke infront fell and whacked his head of the chair funny as out :blush: and i so ashley :razz:

I thaught that it went wide, as did everyone else in Shearer's Bar.

Seen some of the fans celebrating behind the goal and then it showed Milner celebrating, then just a massive roar and a spillage of drink all over my jacket  :lol:

Well Scottass's was... "Milner is fucking shite... get him off the shi.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. James Milner your my hero, i've said it before and i'll say it again, truly world class!"

No it was "Hahaha, get the fuck in!"

The only negative thing I've said about Milner is that he is too slow.

Milner is too fucking slow :)

Delayed reaction for me. When I realised it had gone in I was jumping round but I think I was taking a swig of my pint as he hit it and wasn't looking at the screen, looked up to see it creep in the corner and wasn't too sure how it had got there, as half a second prior there'd been no danger whatsoever.

I was stuck on a train for hours too long because of signal faliure in York, and missed the game because of it.  I was refreshing the bbc website live update on my phone every 10 seconds.

you missed absolutly fuck all by the way. did you have beer on the train ? if so i envy you being stuck on a train where as i had to watch the turgid dross dolled up by both teams