Liverpool (h) pre match thread

madras

allardyce's probable line up.

n'zogbia

owen     geremi  viduka   taylor

faye    harper   enrique   milner

rozenhal  beye

:kasper:

Edit, is N'Zogbia in goal or are we going with 2?

n'zogbia

owen    geremi  viduka  taylor

faye    harper  enrique  milner

rozenhal  beye

:kasper:

Edit, is N'Zogbia in goal or are we going with 2?

rush goalie, like when we was kids

n'zogbia

owen     geremi  viduka   taylor

faye    harper   enrique   milner

rozenhal  beye

mackems.gif mackems.gif

This could be the start of a bad run.

Liverpool, Blackburn and Arsenal are all very losable games. It will make our piss poor away form come home to roost.

It will inevitably put our thick as pig shit one dimensional  manager under immense pressure.

Liverpool, Blackburn and Arsenal are all very losable games. It will make our piss poor away form come home to roost.

It will inevitably put our thick as pig s*** one dimensional  manager under immense pressure.

who would you try to bring  in if he got sacked?

It will inevitably put our thick as pig s*** one dimensional  manager under immense pressure.

I'm going to get shot for this, but I'd seriously get Shearer in.

Its more about the coaching set up for me, not just the man in charge and from what Shearer says on MOTD and said in his post match interviews he seems an intellegent man and would recognise his own limitations and get people in to balance them out.

Shearer would be able to get players to join the Toon who Sam might not (bigger name across Europe/World etc) and if Shearer can't get someone to play for the Toon with passion then at the moment I don't see who else could.

I know he is unproven, but so was Keegan, so was Keane, to a degree so was Wenger. Mourinho took to managing like a duck to water.

You either have it or you don't, experience isn't the be all and end all

I'm going to get shot for this, but I'd seriously get Shearer in.

Its more about the coaching set up for me, not just the man in charge and from what Shearer says on MOTD and said in his post match interviews he seems an intellegent man and would recognise his own limitations and get people in to balance them out.

Shearer would be able to get players to join the Toon who Sam might not (bigger name across Europe/World etc) and if Shearer can't get someone to play for the Toon with passion then at the moment I don't see who else could.

I know he is unproven, but so was Keegan, so was Keane, to a degree so was Wenger. Mourinho took to managing like a duck to water.

You either have it or you don't, experience isn't the be all and end all

I have always said cant wait till Shearer eventually takes over!He would be able to attract the big name players!I cant believe this shit though Sam has only managed us for 12 games!Get a grip,seriously!If we beat liverpool he will be the best manager we ever had,CHRIST!

God knows what he will do for this one, look for a home draw probably.

I would go with

------------------Harper

Beye-----Cacapa--------Faye--------Jose

---------------------Roze

Milner---Geremi-------------------Zoggy

---------Martins--------Viduka