England 2 - 3 Croatia = FAIL and will not win the World Cup!1!!11

Martin Lol

Italy, Holland or Turkey will win it.

Na. Germany. Easily.

Spain.

Spain are always talked up before major tournaments, would be nice to see them actually challenging in the latter stages.

Agree about the Jormans though, they're usually there or thereabouts.

I'll be cheering on the Czechs and the Turks (Assuming Roz and Emre are still here) plus the countries of any other international that signs for us before then.

Nobody cares about what you will be doing James.

Guest LucaAltieri

Well.... that wasn't very good, was it?

No idea why they took SWP off, he looked lively.

No idea why they took Barry off... we didn't see anything from Lampard in the first half and everyone on the bloody planet knows Lampard + Gerrard = fucktard

At the back we were shocking. Carson has just made sure he never gets another England call up. Sol looks to have the turning circle of an 18-wheeler. Bridge looked nervous as fuck due to playing along side the afore mentioned clowns.

Joe Cole has forgotten how to pass the ball.

Defoe is fucking usless... the worst of the Spurs strikers. Bent should have been on the pitch ahead of him. At least he's found the net sometime recently.

...Shearer appointed manager next week.  :frantic:

I'll be cheering on the Czechs and the Turks (Assuming Roz and Emre are still here) plus the countries of any other international that signs for us before then.

More games means they'll be more tired. So more likely to get injured. Are you really that unkind?

SOOPAFAN!

I won't be cheering on anyone in particular, will just enjoy watching some decent football, hopefully.

Italy, Holland or Turkey will win it.

Na. Germany. Easily.

Spain.

Spain are always talked up before major tournaments, would be nice to see them actually challenging in the latter stages.

Agree about the Jormans though, they're usually there or thereabouts.

German highlights show saying England don't have enough top class players, also some mention of Arsenal and foreign players...Didn't catch it all.

Lampard given MotM.

By whom?

Crouch was the best of a bad bunch

Gerrard gave it his all and tried taking the game to the Croatians but alot of the times went for the killer ball

J Cole didn't do too bad tbh

As i said to my mates Beckham should have started without a doubt, set pieces in the 1st half were a load of shit.

Mikes response: (in his head)

it was their night

we are battelers

i drink too much

i have a relly weird hairdo (not)

i am also ginger

i have skids in my y fronts

im not a russian infiltrator, im not a russian infiltrator

weve still got our bonuses

i have lovely hair

i didnt fuck deadrie barlow

i want to have sex with mr burns

drinks on me

i have loads of money so i'll sleep tonight

3 month cruise next summer

Lampard given MotM.

By whom?

Probably the corporate sponsors

Just heard McClaren interviewed. He's really determined to cling on to this job/not give up his pay off :lol:

Not suprised.

Honestly. Who else is going to give him a job. The world and his wife not only think he's shite, but I don't know anyone who actually doesn't think he's a complete cunt. The smirky twat.  :smug:

no-one else think it was like watching nufc over the last few weeks ?

What those hoofs and little floaters down the middle?

and the crosses not getting past the first man, the defence playing like strangers,the feeling that you have a squad good enough bit everything you see screams "not".

no-one else think it was like watching nufc over the last few weeks ?

What those hoofs and little floaters down the middle?

and the crosses not getting past the first man, the defence playing like strangers,the feeling that you have a squad good enough bit everything you see screams "not".

:lol:

To be quite honest how many of those out there would get in the Barca or Real or Milan sides?