Al Bangura

GG

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Glad he's going.  Who the fuck is he to call Emre a racist? He doesn't know the bloke, does he?  Fuck off back to your third world country.  No sympathy whatsoever.  One rule for all.  If he hasn't got the required 'shite' then why should he be allowed to stay?

Glad he's going.  Who the f*** is he to call Emre a racist? He doesn't know the bloke, does he?  f*** off back to your third world country.  No sympathy whatsoever.  One rule for all.  If he hasn't got the required 's****' then why should he be allowed to stay?

:clap: blueyes.gif :thup: :clap2: O0

Glad he's going.  Who the fuck is he to call Emre a racist? He doesn't know the bloke, does he?  Fuck off back to your third world country.  No sympathy whatsoever.  One rule for all.  If he hasn't got the required 'shite' then why should he be allowed to stay?

It isn't one rule for all though.

Absolutely ridiculous. What must he do to remain in the country, hijack a plane? He's just had a baby, pays extraordinarily high taxes and is positively contributing to society. Not to mention potentially being a great player. FFS.

his entire life is here, he's got a very successful career, is contributing positively to society and the community, is in a relationship and has just had a kid. sending him to sierra leone where he has no friends or family and may be in danger would completely ruin his life. if you think it is something to be cheering about, you must be a fucking idiot.

can't speak for the rest of em, but my use of a bunch of over the top smilies was meant to be an ironic statement highlighting the moron who i quoted.

Guest kingdawson

Glad he's going.  Who the f*** is he to call Emre a racist? He doesn't know the bloke, does he?  f*** off back to your third world country.  No sympathy whatsoever.  One rule for all.  If he hasn't got the required 's****' then why should he be allowed to stay?

Hard guy over a computer when in reality you'll probably cower at the site of Bangura walking up to you :rolleyes:

his entire life is here, he's got a very successful career, is contributing positively to society and the community, is in a relationship and has just had a kid. sending him to sierra leone where he has no friends or family and may be in danger would completely ruin his life. if you think it is something to be cheering about, you must be a fucking idiot.

:clap:

This Country really is fuking stupid at times, this is one of those times.

He's still a teenager and was a minor when he came over here, its disgusting that this has even got to court, nevermind any of the other circumstances.

What a load of shite.

Guest kingdawson

his entire life is here, he's got a very successful career, is contributing positively to society and the community, is in a relationship and has just had a kid. sending him to sierra leone where he has no friends or family and may be in danger would completely ruin his life. if you think it is something to be cheering about, you must be a f****** idiot.

Excellent summing up mate :thup:.

The sad thing about it is, i wouldnt be suprised if we get reports of him dying a year down the line  :-[

can't speak for the rest of em, but my use of a bunch of over the top smilies was meant to be an ironic statement highlighting the moron who i quoted.

Fair enough. Shame about the other two tits. Johnnypd is spot on here. I suspect kingdawson is too.

his entire life is here, he's got a very successful career, is contributing positively to society and the community, is in a relationship and has just had a kid. sending him to sierra leone where he has no friends or family and may be in danger would completely ruin his life. if you think it is something to be cheering about, you must be a f****** idiot.

That's spot on.

It's crazy when you consider the likes of Abu Hamza who preaches hate against the UK has been here for god knows how long with the authorities bungling attempts to deport him and criminals with EU passports are allowed to come and go as they please.

Immigration hearings should be based on the individual, why should Bangura who contributes a massive amount of tax to the country, is a family man and skilled professional have to leave but someone content to sit on the dole in a bedsit is allowed to stay because they have the right passport? I don't give a shit whether someone is from Sierra Leone or Lithuania as long as they contribute to the country.

You on the wind-up?

That's spot on.

It's crazy when you consider the likes of Abu Hamza who preaches hate against the UK has been here for god knows how long with the authorities bungling attempts to deport him and criminals with EU passports are allowed to come and go as they please.

Immigration hearings should be based on the individual, why should Bangura who contributes a massive amount of tax to the country, is a family man and skilled professional have to leave but someone content to sit on the dole in a bedsit is allowed to stay because they have the right passport? I don't give a shit whether someone is from Sierra Leone or Lithuania as long as they contribute to the country.

Funnily enough 1878 - that was my first thought too.

When there are so many dossers and wasters in this country (both home grown and immigrants) it's absolutely ridiculous to deport this guy when he contributes to the UK in a law abiding and positive manner.

I would say the same if he was a successful businessman or whatever too.

I think they're making an example out of him because he's in the public eye. It might well backfire.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

You on the wind-up?

No, I just really couldn't give two shits about the bloke.  Don't see what all the fuss is about.

You on the wind-up?

No, I just really couldn't give two shits about the bloke.  Don't see what all the fuss is about.

How's any of this his fault?

Guest RodrigoPalacio

You on the wind-up?

How's any of this his fault?

Never said it was his 'fault', if he aint got the legal right to live and work here then so be it.  Why all the fuss?  If the bloke was a plumber or an electrician non of you would give a shit.