Grow up Big Sam

Benwell Lad

Isn't it about time Allardyce grew up and stopped his petty protest against the BBC.

OK Sam they upset you (along with Arry and Fergie) when you worked for another club. That was then.

Newcastle is a big club and for many fans the prime media source is BBC local radio and television. As manager of NUFC you should be contracually obliged to use these media sources to keep fans informed.

Guest toonlass

Why should Sam talk to them? Its not a point about him having a huff, its a matter of the man's personal principles. The BBC made allegations that were never proved and tried to end his whole football career. He puts his perspective out on the official site and through other media sources so the fans do get to hear what he says. So why should he be contractually obliged to talk to anyone?

If i was him, i'd do exactly the same. Of course i'd prefer him to talk to the bbc, but he doesn't and its not really the end of the world.

Why should Sam talk to them? Its not a point about him having a huff, its a matter of the man's personal principles. The BBC made allegations that were never proved and tried to end his whole football career. He puts his perspective out on the official site and through other media sources so the fans do get to hear what he says. So why should he be contractually obliged to talk to anyone?

Because BBC local radio and television is a primary media source for NUFC supporters.

If he has a personal grievance against something the BBC said before he came to Newcastle then he should sort it independently through legal channels and not through a petty boycott of interviews, thereby denying information to those who pay his fat salary.

Guest toonlass

Because BBC local radio and television is a primary media source for NUFC supporters.

If he has a personal grievance against something the BBC said before he came to Newcastle then he should sort it independently through legal channels and not through a petty boycott of interviews, thereby denying information to those who pay his fat salary.

Is it heck! You get just as much info from .co.uk and the frggin Ronny Gill as anywhere. Anyone who is bothered can buy a paper or log on to see what is being said. If some organisation had attempted to bring personal ruin to my career I think I wouldn't talk to them either.

Is it heck! You get just as much info from .co.uk and the frggin Ronny Gill as anywhere. Anyone who is bothered can buy a paper or log on to see what is being said. If some organisation had attempted to bring personal ruin to my career I think I wouldn't talk to them either.

this

This is the time we start to moan about everything Allardyce does, is it? I saw it coming tbh. Some people on here is way to boring and predictable. How about discussing something positive, instead of dragging the man through the mud we ought to be helping him up, along with his players.

Sometimes I think the fans is the real cancer to this club.

Guest toonlass

Who really cares who Big Sam speaks to in the media? I would much rather he said fuck all to anyone and got on with managing the team and trying to sort out the fiasco that has been our team so far.

This is the time we start to moan about everything Allardyce does, is it? I saw it coming tbh. Some people on here is way to boring and predictable. How about discussing something positive, instead of dragging the man through the mud we ought to be helping him up, along with his players.

Looks that way. Can't wait for the next installment of "Mentalist post daily".

Didn't he also say he was going to sue them?

Gone somewhat quiet on that front.

I believe the 12 month deadline for him to issue proceedings against them came and went quietly a few months ago.

Incidentally, if he actually hasn't done anything wrong (which would appear to be the case at present), do people not think he's perfectly within his rights not to speak to them?

:lol: it is very childish but I suppose you can see where he is coming from, they did do their very best to try and stitch him up over taking bungs.

MOTD will just have to do without the pleasure of a Big Sam interview..

Go on then. You start.