Arsenal Pre-Match Thread

Kev

Nothing can be interpreted with red bibs. Or yellow bibs.

It's orange or bust.

They are on to me though - first they took their training pics on Thursday instead of Friday, and now this!

Tut.

Our form has to change some time soon and after the shite of the last few weeks, I can see this game being just the game we suprise a few people.

Hoping so anyway.  If nothing else, it would be good for the fans to get behind the team and all give it a fookin good go.

5-0.

It's orange or bust.

They are on to me though - first they took their training pics on Thursday instead of Friday, and now this!

Tut.

You're not going to give up that easily, are you? Come on, man!

£4? :lol:

No offence, but I've never seen the point in such small bets.

You're so scathing Dave.... it's all part of my experiment to see if I can turn a tenner into a grand on betfair. Started this season, I'm up to £70 now but don't want to blow much of it on a longish shot. Also I'm a very poor student.

It's orange or bust.

Tut.

You're not going to give up that easily, are you? Come on, man!

James is negotiating for time on spy satellites as we speak.  :kasper:

£4? :lol:

No offence, but I've never seen the point in such small bets.

You're so scathing Dave.... it's all part of my experiment to see if I can turn a tenner into a grand on betfair. Started this season, I'm up to £70 now but don't want to blow much of it on a longish shot. Also I'm a very poor student.

The old student get out clause eh?

Newcastle will be without Abdoulaye Faye (calf), Stephen Carr (hamstring), Claudio Cacapa and striker Michael Owen. Centre-back Steven Taylor (back) could return.

Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini has joined Arsenal's growing injury list, which also includes Alex Hleb, Cesc Fabregas and Abou Diaby. Robin van Persie is working on his match fitness after a knee problem.

(from BBC).

Newcastle (from): Given, Harper, Beye, Enrique, Rozehnal, Taylor, Edgar, Butt, Milner, Geremi, Emre, N'Zogbia, Barton, Smith, Viduka, Martins, Ameobi.

Given

Beye Rozehnal Taylor N'Zogbia

Geremi Barton Butt Milner

Martins Smith

Subs: Harper, Viduka, Enrique, Ameobi, Emre.

Gonna place a wager Parky? You seem confident.

5/1 we are to win, nice little earner that.

I was thinking about a couple of quid on that. We probably won't win, but we've got a much better chance than those odds indicate imo, which makes it great value for money.

Worth a tenner imo.

I'd rather keep the tenner. That's even better value for money.

Gonna place a wager Parky? You seem confident.

5/1 we are to win, nice little earner that.

I was thinking about a couple of quid on that. We probably won't win, but we've got a much better chance than those odds indicate imo, which makes it great value for money.

Worth a tenner imo.

I'd rather keep the tenner. That's even better value for money.

:lol:

been listening to Blaydon races all morning & watching old highlights!  am well jacked WAY up for this!  15 to nil  every member of the team (including subs) scoring! &  given scoring a brace of penalties   

Big Sam will NOT be the 1st mgr to lose 3 straight home matches!

:sunny:

Newcastle will be without Abdoulaye Faye (calf), Stephen Carr (hamstring), Claudio Cacapa and striker Michael Owen. Centre-back Steven Taylor (back) could return.

Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini has joined Arsenal's growing injury list, which also includes Alex Hleb, Cesc Fabregas and Abou Diaby. Robin van Persie is working on his match fitness after a knee problem.

(from BBC).

Newcastle (from): Given, Harper, Beye, Enrique, Rozehnal, Taylor, Edgar, Butt, Milner, Geremi, Emre, N'Zogbia, Barton, Smith, Viduka, Martins, Ameobi.

Given

Martins Smith

i  would rather see..

Given

Beye Rozehnal Taylor Enrique

Milner Barton Butt N'Zogbia

Martins Smith

Subs: Harper, Viduka, geremi, Ameobi, Emre

but it wont happen, its to obvious

(from BBC).

Given

Martins Smith

i  would rather see..

Given

Beye Rozehnal Taylor Enrique

Milner Barton Butt N'Zogbia

Martins Smith

Subs: Harper, Viduka, geremi, Ameobi, Emre

but it wont happen, its to obvious

i would love him to play that team but

he will play alot more defensive than that