Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

And there was more fighting involving Toon players at a training session this week as United staff become more frustrated with the problems facing the club.

A few mistimed tackles during a practice match are common at training-grounds but the tinderbox climate at Newcastle led to a punch-up as tempers soared.

The atmosphere was so ugly that stand-in boss Chris Hughton called a meeting afterwards. Hughton tried to read the riot act but backed down when Beye and midfielder Kevin Nolan strongly disagreed with what he was saying.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meh. Thanks but bye.

Thing is, at the moment we don't have to replace players going out with better players, so the likes of Martins, Beye, etc. leaving won't do us that great deal of damage imo. I'm convinced under new ownership & management we'll be buying better players than those going now when we're back in the Premiership.

Shame, I'll miss Beye. Probably the only player who's looked as though he's given a shit every time he's pulled on the shirt over the last 24 months. Also our best player over that spell.

Guest icemanblue

Am I the only one who'll actually be really dissappointed about Beye and Martins going?

Nope.

Am I the only one who'll actually be really dissappointed about Beye and Martins going?

Nope.

Good. I really like Habib - I've got nothing but respect for that fella. Martins too.

No. I am glad they were good enough to get bought and not utter shite like the players we've been left with.