Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's tried a whole hell of a lot harder than Mr. Habib Beye recently.

Will Alan smith and his like be able to help us play successful football next season or just talk a good game?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Newcastle are holding out for £4 million, Hull City and Portsmouth have offered £2 million. That is the only reason he is still there because of the difference in fees.

Is this from the ITK Thomo

Will Alan smith and his like be able to help us play successful football next season or just talk a good game?

Think Smith will important next season, and obviously he's not as talented as Beye but it is ridiculous that you think he cannot criticise him for this reason. They are both professional. However, only has been acting like a professional in recent weeks. The other deserves criticism.

Guest frazernufc

Stoke seem interested in him aswell, he'd be linking up with his old pal Abdoulaye if he goes there.

Hope he doesn't go to a club like Stoke, Hull etc.. Its bad enough getting relegated but when one of our best players goes to one of these shit clubs its really rubbing it in.

It's like being dumped by your lass for Chris Moyles.

Think Smith will important next season, and obviously he's not as talented as Beye but it is ridiculous that you think he cannot criticise him for this reason. They are both professional. However, only has been acting like a professional in recent weeks. The other deserves criticism.

Criticise who you like by all means but at the end of the day we will lose a good player and keep a very bad one on astronomical wages. All the nice words will count for very little on the pitch.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I must be in a minority who couldn't give a toss where any of our players go. Apart from the Owen thing like, which pissed me off.

Agree

I really dont care where ANY of our players go. I like Enrique, Barton and Bassong as players, but wouldnt shed a tear if they were to leave!

I must be in a minority who couldn't give a toss where any of our players go. Apart from the Owen thing like, which pissed me off.

I'd like to see the players I like go to good clubs and carve out nice careers for themselves. I'd also not like for people who have wasted our time for four years to be snapped by the Premiership titlists. Otherwise I couldn't care.

Why what?

Owen?

I resented the fact that he went for his final months without even trying for us, said fuck all despite being club captain when we were relegated and yet still managed to get a deal with the best club in the country. It's only bitterness though.

Why what?

Owen?

I resented the fact that he went for his final months without even trying for us, said f*** all despite being club captain when we were relegated and yet still managed to get a deal with the best club in the country. It's only bitterness though.

He'll be found out once and for all. He won't have the "Newcastle always make players shit anyway" excuse to hide behind anymore.

Hull City are not prepared to meet Newcastle United's valuation of £4m for defender Habib Beye.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/430964/Mark-van-Bommel-for-Spurs-Harry-Redknapp-ready-to-move.html

But Aston Villa are also keen on Beye and could launch a bid for the 31-year-old Senegal player.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2568001/ONeill-needs-3m-to-buy-Beye.html

Good to see this regime continue to play hard ball on fees, nobody can criticise them for this (other than the Given transfer :( )

:lol: Apart from the fact that its due to their fucking incompetence that we are having to sell them in the first place.