How Many League Goals Do You Think Alan Smith Will Score This Season? Answer: 0

The College Dropout

Don't know how true this is, but I heard that Smith threw his shirt into the crowd, and the crowd threw it back at him.

God, I hope that's true. :lol:

>:D :lol:

It's plausible enough to be true.

Don't know how true this is, but I heard that Smith threw his shirt into the crowd, and the crowd threw it back at him.

God, I hope that's true. :lol:

>:D :lol:

It's plausible enough to be true.

Haha that is hilarious, hope he gets the message and fucks off to Rangers.

We really should file a lawsuit against him and the man who signed him.

Man Utd too for false advertising, emotional distress, assault (on our eyes) etc.

We could at least get his hairdresser on that one, not sure Manu can be held accountable, but the trades description act no probs, shame distance selling doesn't last a year.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

One of my outstanding memories of bad performances in our shirt will always be him vs Stoke 1 st leg, an absolute abonimation. He is a disgrace to us, the shirt, and most of all to himself. He doesn't seem to care though and finds everything quite amusing. I hope you find it amusing in 5 years when you are pushing 25 stone (going by family history).

Goes down as one of those players we've had over the last 5 years who have just been fucking pathetic, and we've paid them a princly sum for their services.

:lol:

Not one goal. From 30 appearances.

10 yellow cards and 1 red card though.

Pathetic.

He's had an awful season, and the biggest joke in this is the fact we paid £6 million and are still paying £60,000 a week for his services ... or lack of them.

I saw him throw it in but didn't see it get thrown back, I doubt anybody would want to be seen touching it.  My guess is that it’s on the ground in Goodison.

Did he even create a goal this season? No goals, no assists? Christ.

There was one where he sat on the ball, which spilled out into Viduka's path and was tucked away.

Certainly remember some of his fanboys at the time claiming it to be an assist and "good play".

There was one where he sat on the ball, which spilled out into Viduka's path and was tucked away.

Certainly remember some of his fanboys at the time claiming it to be an assist and "good play".

Derby? Faffing about and ended up getting tackled before FAB tucked it in no trouble.

Derby? Faffing about and ended up getting tackled before FAB tucked it in no trouble.

Aye, that one. Had a good chance to shoot, wasted it, tangled with the defender, got a last touch on it somehow, and Viduka picked it up and hammered it home.

Just watching MOTD, he did get an assist for ManU when he set Rooney up with a delicately sliced volleyed pass, outside of the boot.

So two assists for two different teams.

He needs to actually have a shot to score a goal.

Based on that, nil.

:snod:

That's what makes Smith so inept.

No matter where he plays, he doesn't score. He doesn't even have a shot which would enable him to score. Hell, he doesn't even get into positions that would make it viable to have a shot that would mean he might score.

He just provides zero goal threat.

Honestly the worst player we've ever had in the Premiership. At least Pattison was just invisible, at least Boumsong and Babayaro only fucked up when an opposing player came near them with the ball.

Smith, aside from being invisible himself, somehow manages to drag down the preformance of the entire team by clogging up passing flow, giving away bad fouls, and moving into bad positions to break up the team's shape. You only need to look at how him coming on for Viduka against Chelsea completely changed the flow of the game.

Utterly shocking that he was playing for Man United in the Champions League as recently as last year. Right now I don't think Roeder would have him at Norwich.