Alan Smith

tmonkey

The commentator on NUFCtv's coverage of the PSV game strongly hinted that Smith wasn't in the lineup because he's on his way to Everton.

What did he say? Had the sound off as it's stuttering like fuck.

If Everton are in for him then surely he'll be away. He knows he's well down the pecking order here if everyone's fit, he must know that a lot of fans cannot hack him and he'll be moving back more towards his neck of the woods/where he's spent a fair bit of his career.

Exactly the same here. And we won't pay as high a wage as whatever lunatic on your board gave him.

So I don't know why he'd come here. Hopefully he won't, but it's not looking good! :(

The commentator on NUFCtv's coverage of the PSV game strongly hinted that Smith wasn't in the lineup because he's on his way to Everton.

What did he say? Had the sound off as it's stuttering like f***.

Just put this in the match thread as well, but when he was going through the lineup he mentioned that Smith wasn't there and then immediately mentioned that it's being reported that he's off to Everton, or something of the like. I don't know where he got his information, but I'm hopeful.

What did he say? Had the sound off as it's stuttering like f***.

"like the majority of people here, I am praying Alan Smiths exclusion is due to his impeding transfer to somewhere else, unfortunatley there is more chance of my wife giving me sex tonight! "

As for what the commentator said, I'm not sure

If Everton are in for him then surely he'll be away. He knows he's well down the pecking order here if everyone's fit, he must know that a lot of fans cannot hack him and he'll be moving back more towards his neck of the woods/where he's spent a fair bit of his career.

Exactly the same here. And we won't pay as high a wage as whatever lunatic on your board gave him.

So I don't know why he'd come here. Hopefully he won't, but it's not looking good! :(

He's Carsley's replacement. O0

We'll see :snod:

He's Carsley's replacement. O0

:lol: fuck off.